Guest familygood

Down Under One Way Insurance?

Guest familygood

Just looking into finding some travel insurance for our one way flight. I have found Down Under Travel Insurance and they offer really comprehensive cover for only £31 for two of us and our daughter who's 2. This seems a lot cheaper than anything else I have been quoted for. Anyone used them? Might be worth a punt!

Thanks

That does seem a good price. Must admit not looked at insurance at mo. You're flying out on same date as us - We're going cathay from Heathrow 18.40. Any chance you're on the same flight?

Niki

Guest Carolandcraig

That seems like a good price, we booked our insurance through the post office and paid £110, however thats for an anual insurance (it was going to cost £100 for just our holiday) and are hope to migrate by feb/march.

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi that does seem cheap, we fly out on the 7th Jan we were meant to be flying to Perth first and having a few days there but change of plan, have changed flights and flying straight to Adelaide now so will take a look as we are about to look at Insurance.

Cheers Jo and Tom x

Just looking into finding some travel insurance for our one way flight. I have found Down Under Travel Insurance and they offer really comprehensive cover for only £31 for two of us and our daughter who's 2. This seems a lot cheaper than anything else I have been quoted for. Anyone used them? Might be worth a punt!

Thanks

Hi

We used Down Under Insurance when we came back to nZ a few years ago and they were definitely the most reasonable. Its difficult to find one-way insurance unless its for backpackers. Ordinary two-way policies will not cover you for emigration and as you can only claim once you are back in the uk anyway, are not really practical.

We hadnt even thought about it until we looked at some of the policies.

Mariane

Guest familygood
    That does seem a good price. Must admit not looked at insurance at mo. You're flying out on same date as us - We're going cathay from Heathrow 18.40. Any chance you're on the same flight?

Niki

Wow thats a coincidence! We fly a bit later at 8:50 but with Cathay Pacific from Heathrow.. spooky!! Probably see you at the airport!

Probably will. I'll be the sedated one with the kids running around the airport ha ha.

HAve a good flight.

Are you going into OAA? In process of doing application and deciding on areas after that.

Niki

Guest familygood

No we have got accommodation booked through someone on this site in Port Noarlunga. We didnt fancy doing the OAA thing as have heard not great comments at times on here about it... It's probably fine but we fancied a bit of a holiday first anyway!

Good luck!