Guest jimdundee

Direct Connect

Guest jimdundee

Hi, can anyone advice us; we are due to move into our long term rental and have been given the opportunity to use Direct Connect Service to help set up our utility connection. Has anyone used this service?? if so did you experience any problems?? and is it worth using or easier to do yourself?? and were there any hidden costs?? Sorry so many question, just want to clear things up before going ahead with the service. :unsure:

Many thanks

Caz & Jas

Guest back clan

Hi we used them as it was easy and we didn't really know who else to use.Am really happy with gas and electric but I do think we could have got a better phone deal in hindsight.

I totally agree, gas and electric are fine but we were so desperate to get the phone on and broadband set up we are now in a 2 year contract which is crap and far too expensive, if you have the time, shop around for your phone and internet.

Guest the4hopes

We used it for gas and electric, they called me on my mobile and sorted it out. But as I remember they on do phone connection to Optus.

We used them for gas, electric, phone and broadband. Got a good deal on the broadband, and am happy with everything at the moment. The phone is on with Telstra.

Mx

Guest The Pickles

It was great having them set up the gas & electric accounts but they did set up a landline with Telstra that we didn't actually ask for...