ShaunWilson

Breaking lease 4 Bed - South Brighton

Hi Guys,

Our house is due to be completed in 5-6 weeks time, and we will be breaking our lease on our current rental. It's a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, with large gardens. Lots of room and a great house, we have been in here for 18 months now, and it has been great. The estate agent will be emailing me application forms if anyone interested, and in a couple of weeks we can probably start letting SERIOUS intersted people round to view it. Any interst please PM me.

We have booked our removals for 2nd December. Estate agents will be emailing through application forms if anyone might be interested. House should be available from about the Friday 5th December.

Just bumping this as it will be getting advertised after the weekend, and then opens start, so if anyone is struggling with opens (where there tends to be 20 or so people going for one house) and may be interested, let me know.

Just had Mark and Zoe round for house viewing for 5 hours, turned into a great afternoon/evening with the kids playing together. Mark, Zoe, we will call the estate agent on Monday and do all we can for you, and fingers crossed you get the house!!! Couldn't go to a nicer couple. Thanks for a great end to the working week.

Shaun and Gillian

Guest MarkIngram

Hi Shaun

Had a great afternoon/evening. Thanks for the beer and pizza and the chat. We're so glad that we came to see the house and yourselves and we too hope that we can secure it. I'll PM you with my phone number and email address as my mobile has just run out of credit and we're running Zoe's down now....Gillian has Zoe's number.

I mentioned to Zoe what a lovely family you were and that I couldn't get over that there were 2 Liverpool fans in a room for that length of time and we never once shared our pain on recent events with the 'pool'.

Look forward to meeting up with you again very soon for another beer etc.

Mark

Hi Shaun

I can see that Mark is interested in your rental, we might be interested as well as we will be leaving our short term rental round that date. Could you pm the details and the monthly rental cost and who the leasing agent is in case they have other properties.

Regards Janine