HEAPS GOOD !!!

Mo-vember !!!!

Who is going to do it?

I am up for it lets do a PIA Movember, all guys have to be honest and donate $10 to the Prostate Cancer Foundation at the end, and we can try and set up a gallery at the end of Movember with some pics with some with the Mo and without the Mo pics.

Come on dig deep its a well worthy cause..

HG

Guest Guest75

I've got facial fungus I wanna keep - but I'll chuck $10 in the pot anyways.

Good call HG :):notworthy:

I think for all those people who participate will have to prove that they have paid, the $10 buy producing a reciept of paying it....be nice to raise for a very worthy cause lost my dad to the awful disease a few years ago.

then upon proof we can publish the pics of before and after.

HG

Guest ReadyPenny

Fab idea Heaps, come on guys get your hands in your pockets, and not to play billiards, to locate the cash that's hidden deep inside them!!!!!

A very worthy cause indeed and something that most men dont want to contemplate. How do you make the donation??

cheers

Mandy

Guest thekings

Did that here in England last year with a few lads from work, raised the equivalent to about $1100, yes tis a well worthy cause

Guest Guest75

Oooooppps - did not see the Team PIA bit .

but have donated.

$20

ReceiptNo# D-P 1540417-125927204767

Dunno if it's true,but i was talking to a barman in Glenelg this week,and he said the ladies have an equivalent in Jan or Feb called "Fanuary"I doubt if they will be posting photos though!

Can't wait for the end of Movember so my OH can lost his facial fungus and I can let him near me again! Always hated beards (used to scream blue murder as a kid every time Mum took me to our - bearded - doctor!) and OH's one makes him look like my father-in-law - who I DO NOT FANCY ONE BIT!

Mine dissappeared too Kat would not me anywhere near here, but am still going to donate some cash...i look wring with a mo....maybe try a goatee or summat next year or maybe some big sideys...that should go down wekll with Kat pmsl..

HG