Guest Lucky

What's the equivalent to the Early Learning Centre here?

Guest Lucky

Hi there. With Christmas around the corner my kids are already talking about what they want from Santa. Is there a good toy shop chain out here...like the Early Learning Centre? I have seen the Toys R Us website but it looks like just outdoor toys?

Any recommendations would be good.

Many thanks,

Graham

Guest steph&neil

Hi there! well toys r us has a bigger store at noarlunga, , but there is a store in the westfield marion - called kids central they sell ELC toys!!! there is also ELC online - http://www.kidscentral.com.au/elc/ they deliver ;standard delivery charge of $15 for most orders, no matter how many products it includes or where it is going in Australia. Gift voucher only orders have no delivery charge. Hope this helps santa & his elves!!! x

Depends what you want, but Target always seem to have plenty to satisfy my family. You can get good quality and I usually buy up in their Toy Sales.

I have been to Toys r Us in Noarlunga Centre and found lots to interest there. They are not outdoor only by any means.

David Jones/Myer will have a good range towards Christmas. It really depends on what you are wanting.

Yup, we buy all the kids toys for Xmas in July when the sales start and shops open at midnight!! Store them all and saves rushing around last minute in the crowded shops!!!

Guest Lucky

Thanks everyone for that...I have no excuse now with starting my Christmas shopping....I was very impressed to see that someone starts their Christmas shopping in July!

I'm just going to have to find somewhere to hide all the pressies!

Cheers,

When those stores like Target n Kmart have their toysales, they usually have layby until Christmas available. Anyways, if you stick items on layby, you will have 8 weeks to pay it off, and then pick items up from store and that would bring us close to Christmas now anyway. Happy shopping.

Guest Trakki

Toys r us here is the same as in UK but like others have said k-mart and Big W sell most things. I got most my christmas shopping in July in the sales and put it all on Lay-by, with 5 children to buy for it has been a godsend. may look up the ELC website though

Guest ben&sharon
    Hi there! well toys r us has a bigger store at noarlunga, , but there is a store in the westfield marion - called kids central they sell ELC toys!!! there is also ELC online - www.kidscentral.com.au/elc/ they deliver ;standard delivery charge of $15 for most orders, no matter how many products it includes or where it is going in Australia. Gift voucher only orders have no delivery charge. Hope this helps santa & his elves!!! x

Good shout! I was wishing we'd packed the rest of the container with stuff from the ELC - didn't realise you could get it out here. With the little man's birthday in December as well as Christmas, I'll be happily spending my hard earned cash on there now..... :)