Window Cleaner

Mel.R

Guest guest569

We had ous done last week. Large 4 bed single storey. Inside and out plus fly screens was $90. Well worth it as it would have taken me all day and still wouldn't have been as good.:goofy:

Stilly's Windows . 8383 0449 0419 835 141

Guest aogley@aol.com.au

hi all,just wanted to plug my services,my business is a&s home maintenance,i am based in hallett cove but cover any area and give free quotes.services are as follows;

domestic/office cleaning

gardening/rubbish removal

painting internal/external

window cleaning.

also now adding car cleaning detail.

feel free to give me a call on 04331 75564.

cheers andrew.:)

Guest Lisa & Kevin

If there's one domestic job I love doing, it's cleaning my windows!! I get sooooo much job satisfaction when I've finished. I've cleaned my windows today and they look fantastic, even if I do say so myself :) I arrived just over 7 weeks ago and I've been busy thinking about a change in career, this might just be the idea I've been looking for ;) My husband has even said he'd buy me the ladder :biglaugh:

Guest Fancy a Beer

I wonder why it is that you cant get a window cleaner to come do the windows like the little man that did mine in the UK, he came about once a month and charged 12 quid, I would love to find someone here that came once every 4-5 weeks for say 50 but wayyyy more expensive here!

Guest aogley@aol.com.au

give me a ring i have reasonable rates.cheers andrew 0433175564.

A&s Home Maintenance,domestic/office cleaning,windows,painting and gardening.

rental cleans and car detailing