Guest norah battie

permanent residency granted

Guest Django

Excellent news. :D Well done you. Enjoy the moment and a glass of celebratory liquid. ;)

I know of a few others that have got there PR this week so it looks like anyone else waiting shouldn't be waiting much longer.:v_SPIN:

Guest norah battie

had a permanent job interview today....went great....lost at weight watchers and now home to this....2.5 years or longer of waiting and hoping....no sending us back now...what a feeling....thank you

Guest Here at last!

Congratulations and good luck with the move!

Sonya

Guest Django
    had a permanent job interview today....went great....lost at weight watchers and now home to this....

Isn't everyday in Oz like this??:biglaugh:

Guest norah battie

yeah....I LOVE Australia and I am so proud to be accepted and the cloud has now flown away....bring on life and security!

Guest Bodie

Couldn't be happier for you Mon! I forsee a double celebration. Mark

Guest norah battie

think you might be right....you would have been proud of me today..... I gave 150 % and think it showed...thanks for great advice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest thekings

Nice one Norah....before you have too much to drink go out and get a lottery ticket...you're on a roll...well done :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Guest rowy

Well done. Got ours very recently.....fantastic feeling. Enjoy!!! Penny and Alun

Guest Carolandcraig

Congrats on the PR, now you have to think about all the good stuff, houses, schools, jobs, where to settle and the list goes on and on lol

Guest norah battie

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts!!!!! We have jobs...schools etc and now ourown house is firmly on the shopping list....what a day I have had.....HUGE relief and good luck to all those waiting...it will happen when you least expect it...Thank God its over

Guest theforrests

Congrats! Can I ask - did you apply online or use the form? We can apply for ours in Jan - and I'm wondering what's the best way to do it?

Cheers

Sarah

Many congratulations! It's so lovely to read your great news. I hope we too feel the same way when we eventually get our perm visa. Enjoy your celebrations!!! :jiggy:

Guest norah battie

we applied online in July so three months later it said online that it had been granted.....no case officer contacted us....I have been wearing everything Australian today....soooooooo happy