Guest soggy

Guest Guest75

Thought you were measuring up for that summer bikini Simon when I saw those figures! :P:p

More to the point the overnight temps are warming up - about time too! Fed up with sitting under a sleeping bag on the settee in the evening!!! (Moan moan moan whine whine whine!!!)

Guest Guest75
    More to the point the overnight temps are warming up - about time too! Fed up with sitting under a sleeping bag on the settee in the evening!!! (Moan moan moan whine whine whine!!!)

Oooeer!! - Diane whinging! :P:p

But I know what you mean.

Guest nishman

Never mind the temps, what about the wind? I've got shed panels that have been sat in my garage ready to put up for the last 3 weekends, but every time the weather has beaten me (moan moan, whinge ;))

Looking forward to finally taking the cover off of the barbie :)

Guest Guest75
    Never mind the temps, what about the wind? I've got shed panels that have been sat in my garage ready to put up for the last 3 weekends, but every time the weather has beaten me (moan moan, whinge ;))

Ya need this site - pretty accurate........

http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/noarlunga

Guest guest569

OMG !!!! Still got the cover on the barbie ????? Thats bad !!!!:biglaugh:

Guest nishman
    OMG !!!! Still got the cover on the barbie ????? Thats bad !!!!:biglaugh:

The other cover (the gazebo) blew down in one of the last storms, so the barbie's had to keep it's jacket on a bit longer:cute:

Guest massive

OMG only been here just over a year didn't know you could get a cover for the barbie ours has never been off :biglaugh::biglaugh:

move back why would ya x

Guest marty

Don't you get the gulley winds then Diane, I have to run the heating in mid summer !!!!

Don't you get the gulley winds then Diane, I have to run the heating in mid summer !!!!

Yeh, blows a gale in the evenings sometimes, but my OH would shoot me if I tried to put the heating on in summer - I have to get written permission in triplicate for putting the air con on!!!