Guest caoimhe

I swore I'd never do it but...........

Guest caoimhe

........I did.

Before moving here I swore I would never need anything enough that I would pay M&S £20 for delivery but today I just had my 1st delivery from them;)

Ordered it on 22nd Oct, despatched 23rd and it arrived this morning, really quick.

Ohh what did I order.....Their gorgeous smelling Christmas pot pourri to try and bring some Christmas atmosphere into the house and the one thing I thought I could live without but have now realised I can't...........their underwear:biglaugh:

Great service if anyone is thinking about it, just wish I had ordered more

Guest The Pickles

Absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to stock up on decent undies... like you say, quick delivery and sometimes only M&S will do!!

........I did.

Before moving here I swore I would never need anything enough that I would pay M&S £20 for delivery but today I just had my 1st delivery from them;)

Ordered it on 22nd Oct, despatched 23rd and it arrived this morning, really quick.

Ohh what did I order.....Their gorgeous smelling Christmas pot pourri to try and bring some Christmas atmosphere into the house and the one thing I thought I could live without but have now realised I can't...........their underwear:biglaugh:

Great service if anyone is thinking about it, just wish I had ordered more

I did it once when it was free delivery and then I won a competition ! a 250 pound voucher !! heaven !

I just missed out the other week on free delivery of you spend 90 pounds.

AT the current ex rates if you can get free delivery it is not bad at all !! there are some good deals, shame they dont sell summer clothes !

Lyn

Guest steph&neil

hi no shame in that at all! bet you got really excited we will be ordering some things next month - there are a few poms here so we are going club together & put an order in!!! wish Next delivered here - they were going to but the the financial crisis hit! never mind! Dorothy perkins deliver here! & they are fast...... I ordered on a Saturday night - after a few glasses of wine! & the box came on the wednesday!! x

I love M&S. I don't mind paying the delivery - I shop in the sales so that balances it out, lol. I always get loads as I buy for the kids - don't have to worry about sizing - if it doesn't it one of them it'll fit the other, there are pluses to having 3 boys, haha!!

Guest Guest75
    Mods, can this thread be deleted so Mrs Cooler does not see it?

In anticipation,

Cooler

No worries - thought this was a sad subject anyway <Tyke ducks>:wubclub::wubclub:

Guest The Pickles

Wish Gap was here or at least offered online shopping...

No worries - thought this was a sad subject anyway <Tyke ducks>:wubclub::wubclub:

Ha, chicken, you didn't do it!

Actually, Mrs C and I both did a fair shop at Next before we came:)

I just wish I bought some decent sandal/trainers before I'd come for long walks on the beach.

Cooler

Guest guest3462

New Look have just started delivering too, £7.50 delivery fee which I think is a real bargain! Hope fully Next are going to start their deliveries next year, but if you but on the next ebay shop they deliver here, I've had a few things sent over x

Guest caoimhe

Maybe sad but I'm hoping it will feel a bit more like Christmas with their pot pourri...........I'm really not coping with Christmas in the summer:skeptical: not natural at all

Guest JulieG
    Maybe sad but I'm hoping it will feel a bit more like Christmas with their pot pourri...........I'm really not coping with Christmas in the summer:skeptical: not natural at all

I"ve just had a M&S delivery keep an eye out as I got free international delivery. How could I resist. !!!!

Guest thekings
    Mods, can this thread be deleted so Mrs Cooler does not see it?

In anticipation,

Cooler

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: ROFL

Guest Aussie pat

I read in the paper recently that an M&S store is opening in Sydney around Easter next year. They are using Just Jeans to introduce their stores into the Eastern States as they wanted to work with a company that already had experience of the Aussie market. So we may get an M&S store sometime in the next few years.

Guest Django
    umm who wears shoes on the beach, sorry it goes again the grain :biglaugh:

Who wears shoes full stop???? :shocked::biglaugh:

Guest caoimhe
    Its all downhill form here now Caiomhe....hehe

Hope you not knocking my M&S undies:p:biglaugh:

Guest caoimhe

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO......they are Marks and Spencers, did you not read the OP:biglaugh:

Guest caoimhe
    Did you know that Myers also sell underwear??

Yeah but having tried quite a few here I decided to go with those that have been well and truly tested by me

Guest SA Great

I'll give you 5 years and you will have forgotten that Marks and Spencer actually existed!

Guest caoimhe
    I'll give you 5 years and you will have forgotten that Marks and Spencer actually existed!

Your probably right:biglaugh: