mums/ladies night out

Guest seekingsunshine

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi everyone :) really pleased that everyone is up for a night out!

our furniture arrived today (thank goodness - cant wait to sleep in my bed tonight!!!) so its all a bit mad here today! but will count up numbers tomorrow and then sort out ringing the restaurant.... spread the word to anyone whos not replied and who you think may be interested.....

thanks all

Guest steph&neil

Hiya I will organise the night out in Glenelg

How does Friday the 6th or Friday the 11th of December sound? If a Saturday is better let me know :)

was thinking about one of the restaurants down at the marina? (the Wharf) let me know I can be flexible about the date - just didn't want to make it too close to Christmas!

There is live entertainment on a Friday night & the menu caters for all tastes! http://www.thewharf.com.au/menu.shtml

steph x :v_SPIN:

Guest guest3462

Steph I will have to raincheck the Glenelg night i'm afraid. We're going to the Barossa to see the B-52's and the proclaimers on the first weekend then we have a table booked at Russels on the 11th( We had to book it in September so we can't change it!!!) as it's my birthday then. But i'll def be up for the next one in the new year if we're still in Oz, we find out if we can stay or not past January next week! Keep everything crossed eh?

i'd love to join you girls this time on the 20th - we've only just arrived yesterday so my left hand still doesn't know what the right does but somehow i'll find that place lol

have to doublecheck with dh though first - not that i am asking him or so, just making him feel like he's given his 2cent lol

Hiya I will organise the night out in Glenelg

How does Friday the 6th or Friday the 11th of December sound? If a Saturday is better let me know :)

was thinking about one of the restaurants down at the marina? (the Wharf) let me know I can be flexible about the date - just didn't want to make it too close to Christmas!

There is live entertainment on a Friday night & the menu caters for all tastes! www.thewharf.com.au/menu.shtml

steph x :v_SPIN:

I am up for this too can't wait. I vote for the 11th as it will have a Christmas feel. :-)

Helen - def up for the 20th

Michelle

okay i'll go with peoples suggestions.... how about white dove thai restaurant in port noarlunga at 7.30pm on friday 20th nov?

Helen x quote]

Hiya,

You can count 6 more of us in for the evening out. :v_SPIN:

I do like a Thai, but hubby and kids never wanna eat it so cant wait....Yumm

Kerry xx

Guest Guest75
okay i'll go with peoples suggestions.... how about white dove thai restaurant in port noarlunga at 7.30pm on friday 20th nov?

Helen x quote]

Hiya,

You can count 6 more of us in for the evening out. :v_SPIN:

I do like a Thai, but hubby and kids never wanna eat it so cant wait....Yumm

Kerry xx

You will have a busy night with that noisy Coolio!!:P

How ya doing?

Hi everyone :) really pleased that everyone is up for a night out!

our furniture arrived today (thank goodness - cant wait to sleep in my bed tonight!!!) so its all a bit mad here today! but will count up numbers tomorrow and then sort out ringing the restaurant.... spread the word to anyone whos not replied and who you think may be interested.....

thanks all

right count 3 more in here

it'll be a first for us as although we're not newbies to Adelaide we are newbies to the site It'll be good to meet some more new friends :jiggy:

Guest seekingsunshine

lol i was just thinking the same claire! how big is this restaurant?i think theres about 30 going so far so should be fine....or do you think we should change venue to somewhere we could have a dance/more drinks after? is there anywhere near port noarlunga where we can have a meal , then drinks and dance ....?

lol i was just thinking the same claire! how big is this restaurant?i think theres about 30 going so far so should be fine....or do you think we should change venue to somewhere we could have a dance/more drinks after? is there anywhere near port noarlunga where we can have a meal , then drinks and dance ....?

i dont think would d get thirty in the white dove and im pretty sure they would want deposits etc, to book for that many. Theres the seaford hotel (again need to book as gets busy fridays )they have a dj on bit of a younger crowd, mick osheas (but not sure if theres anything on on fridays) , emu at morphett vale, the victory at sellicks (very popular gets booked pretty quick) again think places would want deposits etc, it if you could get them collected in time :)

haha

well according to the website it is, i thought it was but checked anyway ........... if not any of those places would be equally good but as u say probably need deposits etc for that many maybe