Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lisado

Bulk Buy???

Guest Lisado

Hi there

We were wondering if there was a sort of Makro / Costco equivalent? I have asked colleagues at work but they don't know what I mean

We used to bulk buy soap powder, etc back in UK but wondered if there was anything the same here

We hate shopping so like to getit over and done with then head to markets once the basics are in

PS. What a beautiful sunset today

Lisa

Guest lippy

Costco is, I believe, on it's way but don't know when or where. It was in the news a few months back.

Guest Sallyanne

Cash and Carry is the equivalent. Not sure how you go about getting a card to shop there unless you have a business.

Guest Guest75

Not much here like that at the moment.

Get used to shopping frequently - it's definitely the cheaper way.:)

Guest Lisado

I will see if I can find cash & carry as I am registered as having my own business and have an ABN.

otherwise - looks like I'll be a frequent visitor to the shops - we seem to run out of things so quickly and I find it strange having to stock up on ingredients etc that I just had back in UK.

Lisa

Guest ben&sharon
    I will see if I can find cash & carry as I am registered as having my own business and have an ABN.

otherwise - looks like I'll be a frequent visitor to the shops - we seem to run out of things so quickly and I find it strange having to stock up on ingredients etc that I just had back in UK.

Lisa

I work right next door to Campbells in North Plympton, which you can use if you've got an ABN - just been over there for ice lollies! It's got a lot of choice, but you can't always rely on them having exactly the same things each time and you need to buy bulk in order to get the savings.....

Guest Pies

Costco are in Melbourne: just opened, 7 hours drive: take a truck, as Aussies are just not used to this type of bulk buying.....