Guest katsmajic

RSPCA Lonsdale

Guest katsmajic

Just want to recommend the RSPCA in Lonsdale.

Our amazing puss cat died this week :sad:

Decided we cant take the emotional trauma (weve had more than enough this year) so we went to the RSPCA looking to see if we were 'chosen' - as a diversion not a replacement.

Little princess pusscat chose us - shes a proper little floozy too, shes about a year old, pure white long haired pretty girl. Desexed, Vaccinated, Flea treated, Wormed etc the whole lot for $60.

They have some kittens in there at $200 - we didnt want a kitten anyway, but they price the older cats really low so they get a chance of rehoming/a new life.

If anyones looking at getting a cat - try an older one - theyre toilet trained and want/need love.

Theres a few in there - 2 that stand out who need a home without kids/dogs were 9.5yrs old, the brother is a felix lookalike and his sis was beautiful.

We are all devastated at losing our Mr B but i must admit the 'princess' was the right choice - for us and the kids.

Guest the4hopes

Hi kat, thats some very sad news and some lovely news! When my cat died (18) it took me a few months to get another, then we got 2! Anyway you have made that little cat very happy, well done x

Laura

Guest Nick11

Thats great Kat. The best medicine when loosing a beloved pet is to get on down to the nearest animal shelter and give a pet a loving home. It's worked for us on several occasions and never regretted it.

Guest Guest75

Sad news about Mr B but great you went to get "Chosen"

Hope your new family addition settles quickly.:)

We bought a couple of cats from there 3 months ago, 2 year old ginger tabby, he is huge, but what a lovely cat, so friendly and cuddly, he was $60.....and we got a 17 week old tabby who was rescued from Victor Harbour Caravan park...he was about $180 i think, great having cats around again!

Very difficult choosing though when you see all those little faces looking at you!

Simon:)