Lea

We are now permanent residents!!!!!

Been away on our hols for a week and came back to the email waiting for us. Our PR was granted on 28th October - in 12 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were applying from 495 to 887 - can't believe it went through so quickly, we applied online and uploaded everything upfront.

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Lea

Guest cbeeb

congarats you we applied september did not upload upfront still uploading(full time work and kids!) have to have evrything by tuesday just spent the day doing it hope mine is as quick!

Guest norah battie

great news...well done! We got ours on the 26th October after a 3 month wait and yesterday my job was made permanent............great feeling eh?

Guest cbeeb

update we got ours this morning! i had not even thought i had put enough on! i initially attached the passport etc on 16 september after submitting form 1st september. got CO 4 october started uploading yesterday morning got it today!

update we got ours this morning! i had not even thought i had put enough on! i initially attached the passport etc on 16 september after submitting form 1st september. got CO 4 october started uploading yesterday morning got it today!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Lea

Guest Guest75

Same sentiments to you too - Congratulations!

Guest steph&neil

Well done we are just about to do the 457 to 856!!! must be a great feeling, hope ours is quick as well!! x

Guest cbeeb

they seem to be flying through them at minute so heres hoping for you. i thought we were in for a 9 month wait

Guest theforrests

Congrats! We can't apply for our 495 - 887 until January - fingers crossed they'll still be processing them as quickly then!

Sarah

Guest Blackcat

Congratulations Lea. Hope you are enjoying life here, its a nice feeling isn't it being permanent! Best wishes, Gina