HEAPS GOOD !!!

What a week....

Out to Port Lincoln on tues/weds then off to Mount Gambier Thurs/fri.

Tell you summat folks, if you ever get a chance to goto these places i urge you to go....great people, great scenery...just beautiful...:)

Before you go off jetting around Oz or even leaving these shores DNT just take a look at what our lovely SA has to offer you WILL be amazed...:notworthy:

HG

Guest the4hopes

I quite agree, there is so much to see we just need to find the time to do it all. Do you have any photos?

Didnt get any of the Pt Lincoln jolly forget camera and we were only there for a few hours.

Took some of the blue lake @ Mt Gambier it wasnt very blue but it was still beautiful none the less....

Will put some pics up when i upload them.....

HG

Yes HG, great scenery from what bits i seen on my reccie, we both still love victor harbor ourselves tho tbh, hope yer never missed the match last sunday?:notworthy:

Yes HG, great scenery from what bits i seen on my reccie, we both still love victor harbor ourselves tho tbh, hope yer never missed the match last sunday?:notworthy:

missed that game but i saw the Careless Cup goals some belters in there.....

:jiggy::jiggy:

missed that game but i saw the Careless Cup goals some belters in there.....

That doesnt matter tho,i'l bring you a recording of the lpool v man utd game when i get over:jiggy:;),good thread btw,driving down the coast road right down to victor,gawler etc is realy nice,must be the most pleasurable drive ive ever had anyway

Guest BAZnDAF

If your down at mount Gambier its worth the extra little drive to Bridgwater Bay in Victoria

We went down to Mount Gambier in the School holidays, its a really beautiful place to visit. We stayed at Robe, right on the beach. Plenty to do and see. The Caves at Narracorte are a must and the Blue Lake apparently gets really blue in summer. You can go in a lift about 100m down and have a tour ( really reasonable charges - about $25 for a family). Try some of their Blue water lemonade, they kids thought it was fun as you end up with blue lips and a blue tongue!!. The Blue water tour has been run by a family for about 20 years and the guy is really knowledgeable. Be prepared to drive for miles without seeing anyone else on the road, bliss.

Guest Guest75

Great to see you getting about - and being paid for it!!!

I'm sure you'll excel in this new job.

:):)

I'd recommend the Southern Flinders Ranges too. It's taken me 18 years to finally visit that area and the scenery blew me away. It's magic.

And get on the Murray on a houseboat - wonderfully relaxing! We've already booked next year's fishing trip up there.

I'd recommend the Southern Flinders Ranges too. It's taken me 18 years to finally visit that area and the scenery blew me away. It's magic.

And get on the Murray on a houseboat - wonderfully relaxing! We've already booked next year's fishing trip up there.

i was in the Riverland a few weeks ago it was amazing....the drive up and over the Barossa and over the hill to a very very flat riverland with nothing around.

The River Murray snaking its way around

HG