Guest Debbie

13 years in Adelaide from Newham Uk

Guest Debbie

Hey all

I'm Deb's

I thought id come say hello

Im now living in Old Noarlunga, I have lived in Christie Downs, Christies Beach, Seaford and Seaford Rise

Soooo much has happened in those 13 years lots of ups and downs, i went back to the UK for 3 months last year but when i went again this year it was to be for a few years, i came back after 3 months !

anyways thought id stop by and actually say hi this time, ive been lurking in the background for a long time lol it'd be nice to meet some new people :)

Hi there,

Wow thirteen years - we have only been here 5 weeks!

Sure you will have lots to offer all us newbies! We are in Hallett Cove, but we were down near you yesterday at the beach.

Julie

Hi Deb

We arrived 13 years ago in Sept have been back for holidays but have no desire to live back there, living in Moana now wish there had been forums like this when we first arrived!! I work in a cellar door as well as running my accommodation business, what do you do? give me a shout if you want to go for a walk or have a coffee sometime

Guest Debbie

Hi Wendy

so not far from me eh, yeah i wished there was forums like this when we got here and that id found them sooner

Unfortunately I'm not in work so lots of time on my hands especially since kids are now adults

It'd be great to meet up at some point and have a coffee

though u sound pretty busy lol

Guest Team 'W'

hi debbie

the invites open at this end if you fancy meetin up for coffee at the bakery in noarlunga one morn ,like you i havent got a job yet so any time give us a shout,once took kids in school gone home beat up the hubby,theres not much else to do.[only jokin].im in seaford rise so once again anytime.weve been here 9 wks cant believe it and love it.

Guest Debbie

okay would either or both of you like to meet me for coffee one morning maybe Monday at colonnades bout 10ish ?

anyone is welcome though :huh:

Guest Team 'W'

hi debs

sorry just seen ur reply on forum so ye would love to meet for coffee mon[this bein the 9th] not sure were im goin yet but sussin it out as i speak.or pm me let me know.im only just gettin me bearins drivin so think ill be ok.oh im blaberrin again.........

Hi Debbie

Would love to meet for a coffee why don't we go to Seaford might be easier for Team W to find it as she is living in Seaford Rise pm me or write back