suziewozie

Filling a swimming pool, has anyone...

A work colleague was telling me that you can call the Fire Service and they will come and fill your pool up for you for a donation and it only takes a short time to fill. I was just wondering if anyone else has used them to fill their pool.

If you use SA Water do they come with a big tank and fill it for you or do you have you use a hose from your outdoor water tap?.

Thanks.:)

Guest Dave & Carole

How disappointing - was so hoping that the fire brigade would come! PLease someone say its true:)

Thanks for your replys.

My work colleague used to work for the CFS in Peterborough and they did it there, so I am hoping they will here. I will phone up tomorrow and enquire and let you all know.

The water permit is only valid for 30 days so I am waiting until they start digging before I order one. I don't want it to run out and risk them not issuing me with another one.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Apply for the permit it will be 30 days after it has gone in not form the day they send it to you. The MFS wont fill your pool, but I will double check, I have a fireman round today!!!!

It only cost about $40 if that to fill our pool anyway.

sarah

Guest sarahsmartiepants

He said they havent done it as long as he has been there but he guesses you could ring and find out!

Guest soggy
    Apply for the permit it will be 30 days after it has gone in not form the day they send it to you. The MFS wont fill your pool, but I will double check, I have a fireman round today!!!!

It only cost about $40 if that to fill our pool anyway.

sarah

Are you having a fire ?:)

Simon