richjop

Taxi firms

Could anyone PM me the name of a good taxi firm in Adelaide, I need to get from Unley to the City (Pirie Street) to sign the contracts for our new house. I have to take Josh with me who is 2. Thanks

Could anyone PM me the name of a good taxi firm in Adelaide, I need to get from Unley to the City (Pirie Street) to sign the contracts for our new house. I have to take Josh with me who is 2. Thanks

Not sure of all firms, but the one we recently used from Airport i think was "go yellow" Seemed ok to us.

Good luck with the house

Guest dale_jo@

UNITED YELLOW,OR SUBURBAN Taxis are fine and reliable!!!!!!!!!

Guest Zippy

Just incase anyone is wondering the three largest Taxi companies in Adelaide are:

Independent Taxis

Yellow Cabs

Suburban Taxis

They are all much of a muchness in terms of quality of service and punctuality I've found. Independent have the largest number of workers. You can prebook with them all. I believe it is Suburban Taxis which have made it mandatory for all workers to take a workshop type course on respect to women and how to properly treat people, but the large majority of taxi drivers would say this is common sense anyway!.

Cheers