Guest Damien

Short term rental when we arrive

Guest Damien

Hi All!

We arrive in Adelaide on 12th March. We are looking for short term rental until we find our own place. Has anyone rented a house from homesdownunder.com? They seem really good but as I don't know the owner I need some confidence before paying to secure the rental.

Any comments would be great!

Ta,

Damo

Guest ben&sharon
    Hi All!

We arrive in Adelaide on 12th March. We are looking for short term rental until we find our own place. Has anyone rented a house from homesdownunder.com? They seem really good but as I don't know the owner I need some confidence before paying to secure the rental.

Any comments would be great!

Ta,

Damo

Shaun and Tamara are fabulous and the houses are very well equipped - we stayed at Riverview for three weeks when we arrived and at Seaview for a few days later on when we were waiting to move into our own place.

We were met at the airport by Shaun with his trailer and taken back to the cottage, and after we'd had a chance for about 48 hours sleep he came and picked us up again and took us around all the places we needed to go - driving authority, Medicare. The two of them could not have done more for us when we arrived, and we've kept in touch with them since - they come VERY highly recommended!

Sharon.

Guest Roo1

I'd second Ben and Sharon's recommendation. Tamara looks after her houses to the minute detail. Very clean and well equiped. :)

Judi x

Guest Damien

Cheers for putting my mind at rest everyone! I've booked a month with Tamara in her new property in Christies Beach. Can't wait till we fly out in March.........

Damo

We stayed at one of Shaun and Tamara's properties too - it was fab, a real home from home and as Sharon & Ben said, they really couldn't do enough to help us ettle in.

We loved the area so much that we've settled in Christies Beach too - so give us a shout when you arrive in March!