TRA Payments??

Guest Mark & Rachel

Guest Mark & Rachel

Hi

How have people payed for their TRA applications?

I was going to do a money transfer thingy - easy peasy I thought, but my bank tells me that I need an actual account for them to pay the money into? I've emailed TRA but obviously it's night and I really wanted to get the application off today.

My other option is a bankers cheque, but that'll take 5 days to come through as the bank has to order them.

It doesn't matter too much as I have to wait until 1 September to get my hands on the new Visa application forms but I really wanted to get the TRA off asap.

Thanks in anticipation!!

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Hi

We registered with HiFX and they gave us a money order which we paid for by credit card. They can also do any money transfers for you later down the line when you have set up an Aus bank account. It would probably still take 5 days to get it though.

Guest Mark & Rachel

Thanks everyone for your replies, very helpful as usual.

Went with an international cheque in the end, should be ready Thursday so off the TRA application goes on Friday - fingers crossed! Am feeling very nervous.:confused: