ShaunWilson

Employer has applied for our PR

Well we have been here for 2 years and 2monts today. We spent out first 2 months on holiday ETA visas due to muck up at immigration, and our 457 sponsored visas come through and validated 2 years today. Just 5 minutes ago i received an email from our Head Office in Perth, and they have applied for our visas to be chaned over to PR!:jiggy::jiggy: Woohoo. They are still sponsoring us for our PR and wil be paying for the visas and the migration agents they will be using, but they have said due to the fact that I have spent the whole time here working for them without any break in employment, they reckon it will be very quick and painless!!;) Only thing i have to agree to is to guarantee them that if i leave the company before 12 months from the date of PR, we have to refund the costs associated with getting the visas!! Not that i'm likely to leave as i love my job and the promotion/car they have given me!!! Just fingers crossed all goes smoothly!!!

Guest guest3462

Wow! Congratulations! That is great news. Hope everything goes smoohly and quickly for you.

JC

Guest steph&neil

Thats fab!!! we are in same position going from 457 to PR just sorting through what we need, which will be 1 bit of paper more than you cause neils is over the 45 age range, not really an issue just need to confirm he is less available inthe australian workplace & therefore trains up the new starts, congrats & keep up posted, I believe it is a quick turn around! x

Guest ben&sharon

We somehow missed this post - congratulations! That's great news and good timing - you'll be able to have a double celebration when you finally get into your place....

:)

We somehow missed this post - congratulations! That's great news and good timing - you'll be able to have a double celebration when you finally get into your place....

:)

Thats the plan, house warming, new years party and PR celebration all rolled into one!! Can probably predict it will be one helluva party if we combine all 3!!! Hahaha