Riponian

Thank you to PIA

Well we have done it and secured a rental that we very nearly did not go and see.

I posted on here the other day and the landlady who is another POM got in touch and we move in to a house at Sheidow Park later this months.

Without this website I doubt we would have found it and of course thank you to all you lot who have helped us out over the last 3 weeks since we arrived.

Everthing is falling into place now and the only other thing we need now is for my OH to get a job which we are working on.

If anyone has any info on Sheidow Park or where we can get it from that would be great. In particular where would the nearest gym/sports centre be? I know there is a good one at Noaralunga but was wondering if there is one nearer and any with a Cheche???? Maybe in Hallet Cove???

Thanks again

Michelle

Hiya :-)

There is a new gym called Jetts opening at the Hallett Cove shopping mall. Opens 14th Nov. No creche or classes but it's open 24/7 so you can go when you have someone to look after the kids! I'm thinking of joining myself - $20 per fortnight, pretty good value. What day do you move? We'll be pretty near each other,

Jo xx

Hello

That does not sound too bad and cheaper than Noaralunga. We move in on the 24th Nov not sure if it will be with or without our container stuff but we have this place till the 4th just in case.

Michelle

Hi Michelle

Sorry to but in on your post. We are short term renting on Sheidow Park from 24th Nov 09 we would have just landed that day to start our new lives. Maybe we could meet up for a coffee sometime when your free.

Regards Janine