girls night out Glenelg

Guest steph&neil

Night Out Glenelg  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Night Out Glenelg

• Friday 4th December
    • Friday 11th December

Guest steph&neil

Hiya just to let you all know I have booked the Wharf for 7pm on the 11th December for 14 of us!! if anyone finds nearer the time that they cant make it please PM me, I have arranged to let the restaurant know the final numbers by 12 noon on the 11th!

If anyone else wants to join that's cool as well just make sure you PM me!! (this thread is getting a little long!) Due to the numbers I think that meeting at the restaurant is the best idea, but if anyone wants to meet before we go in let me know & we can sort something out x

Hiya just to let you all know I have booked the Wharf for 7pm on the 11th December for 14 of us!! if anyone finds nearer the time that they cant make it please PM me, I have arranged to let the restaurant know the final numbers by 12 noon on the 11th!

If anyone else wants to join that's cool as well just make sure you PM me!! (this thread is getting a little long!) Due to the numbers I think that meeting at the restaurant is the best idea, but if anyone wants to meet before we go in let me know & we can sort something out x

Hi steph,

Is it ok for another one, lisa from largs bay would like to come. she is another pia.....

thanks.

xx

Guest steph&neil

Hi Blinky thats cool! I will have finals numbers on the 10th!! cant wait - if anyone would rather meet for a drink after rather than coming for the meal that is fine just let me know x

Guest sharonjonny&amy

Hi

I'm Sharon and moved here with my 2 children on the 6th September, I'm new to this website but keen to meet up with others who have gone on the crazy rollercoaster ride of emigrating. Would be keen to meet on the 4th or the 11th, we are renting in Mitcham close to the school for kids, not able to work as a nurse yet until I do the IELTS - a pain and completely pointless is you ask me but necessary.

Do not know my way around very well yet but should find you - looking forward to meeting you all.

Sharon - 44 - unemployed nurse!

jonny - 15 today and Liverpool fan

Amy - 13 and loving Adelaide

Hi Steph,

I'm Jen and am 3 weeks my new home Adelaide and loving it! I'm from London and have come her with my Adelaidean husband (and have a little one on the way!).

I'm up for 11 Dec, if its still on, can't make this weekend unfortunately.

Jen xxx

Hi Steph

Tried to pm you but as I am new at this carnt work it out at the mo. We would only have been in Adelaide from 24th Nov and I would love to come on your night out on the 11th if that is still possible.

Thanks Janine

Steph

Hope you see this - Janine is going to be my taxi buddy from Sheidow Park so hope you can squezze her in?

Is there anyone else going from that area who would also like to share a taxi?

Michelle

• 3 weeks later...