Surveyor recommendations?

    Recommended Posts

    Hi all,


    We have a plot of land in Seaford Rise and work is about to be commenced, but we have just found out from the footing contractors that two of our back pegs have been removed and now we need a licensed surveyor to re-instate them. We can use the the surveyor recommended by the builder (Hickingbotham) but not sure what to do (quoted $440).


    I know quite a few have built their own homes, so just looking for feedback really on the best way to do this.


    Any help much appreciated.



    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now