Guest katie ashley

job wanted

Guest katie ashley

hi to all the poms in adelaide just got here from the uk week ago. dads to lazy to use the lap top so ive got to do the work lol.

has anyone got any tips for my work for my dad as he is a good brick layer and were from essex.

thank you

p.s

if you have a tip write back to us soon as posible.

Guest Team 'W'

well done katie for puttin the thread on im sure your dad will get some useful info on here or he might even get a job of here ,theres quite a few brickies who use the site so .......heres hopin.

An if he does ,remind him he owes you a very big treat...... out of his first wage packet .GOOD LUCK

Guest the4hopes

Phone and email companies, look them up on the internet, there are usually jobs going but they don't always advertise you just have to ask them.

Laura

try looking for bricky jobs in mawson lakes they are still building lots of homes....also where abouts are you from essex? i used to live in dagenham until april last when i moved to australia

alex

Guest Guest75
    well done katie for puttin the thread on im sure your dad will get some useful info on here or he might even get a job of here ' date='theres quite a few brickies who use the site so .......heres hopin.

An if he does ,remind him he owes you a very big treat...... out of his first wage packet .GOOD LUCK[/quote']

Team W - great to see the business getting going - seen the site and really wish you the BEST

You need to make that link as a "clickable " link.

Give me a shout if you are having probs:):)

Guest Team 'W'

hiya tyke ,thanx for showin us your catch,we were so jelous, me an our 11yr old have just gone through which fish are which now he wants a boat.