Sign in to follow this  
Guest Natalie2010

Schools in Adelaide Hills

Guest Natalie2010

Hi everyone

I just wondered if anyone has had experience of the schools in Adelaide Hills. I have a 10 and 12 year old. Looking for something sporty and academic for 1 and dance drama oriented for the other. Can anyone recommend any of the schools and areas in AH please? Thank you.

Guest joolz
    Hi everyone

I just wondered if anyone has had experience of the schools in Adelaide Hills. I have a 10 and 12 year old. Looking for something sporty and academic for 1 and dance drama oriented for the other. Can anyone recommend any of the schools and areas in AH please? Thank you.

Hi there,

I know an Aussie lady at work and her kids went to Cornerstone College, Mt Barker and they both did very well and she was really happy with the school. I think they both ended up at Uni in Adelaide and now have very good jobs.

Check out the websites for other schools...not sure where you are looking in the hills but Mt Barker has, Mt Barker Primary and Mt Barker South Primary. If you go onto google maps and put in "schools near" and the the town you wish to look at it will show you all the schools in the area. From there you will get a link to the school website. Also you can go onto street view and check out what the school looks like and immediate area...this may help? Oh the hours just fly by in my life...ha ha :biglaugh:

Joolz x

Guest Natalie2010

Hi Joolz

Thank you. I hadnt heard of that one. It looks like a nice school. :)

Hi there,

I know an Aussie lady at work and her kids went to Cornerstone College, Mt Barker and they both did very well and she was really happy with the school. I think they both ended up at Uni in Adelaide and now have very good jobs.

Check out the websites for other schools...not sure where you are looking in the hills but Mt Barker has, Mt Barker Primary and Mt Barker South Primary. If you go onto google maps and put in "schools near" and the the town you wish to look at it will show you all the schools in the area. From there you will get a link to the school website. Also you can go onto street view and check out what the school looks like and immediate area...this may help? Oh the hours just fly by in my life...ha ha :biglaugh:

Joolz x

Guest clareeyles

Hi

I know there is an established Steiner school in Mount barker.My children attend steiner in uk age 8 and 6 but these schools go from 3-19 .The education is very rounded and both academics annd the arts do really well.For the one who likes Drama you may wish to google- famous people who went to a steiner, you will be amazed at the long list of actors!

good luck in your search

Clarex