Riponian

Todays Southern Times Messenger

Hello

Just thought I would let everyone know that in todays messenger there is a voucher for Play N fun at Christies Beach. One freeentry (mon & tues), buy one entry get one free and buy one coffee get one free. Not sure if it works with membership but will try it next time I am in.

Michelle

Guest seekingsunshine
    Hello

Just thought I would let everyone know that in todays messenger there is a voucher for Play N fun at Christies Beach. One freeentry (mon & tues), buy one entry get one free and buy one coffee get one free. Not sure if it works with membership but will try it next time I am in.

Michelle

cheers michelle :) i saw this and carefully ripped it out! also i'm going to 'borrow' my neighbours copy as they seem to have a pile of newspapers collecting on their drive :) lol!

Guest sharkbiscuit
    Hello

Michelle

Hi Michelle

Is play n fun a baby group? We have just moved from UK and living in Port Noarlunga. We have a 12 month old daughter Rosie and we want to start taking her to a toddler group of some sort. Many thanks

Guest nishman

It's like a small wacky-warehouse I guess is the best description.

It'll probably be "cooler" in there next monday/tuesday :)

I see you're at Pt N - have you found the wooden fort yet? It's on the road to Seaford (just after the bridge over the Onk river) and it's free.

Hi Michelle

Is play n fun a baby group? We have just moved from UK and living in Port Noarlunga. We have a 12 month old daughter Rosie and we want to start taking her to a toddler group of some sort. Many thanks

Hi Ellie

It is just an indoor playgorund and soft play etc. It cost $7 for the over 1's and if you join you get a membership and diciunt to $5.50 I think.

We are usually down there most tuesday. The fort is great but for your little one it might be a bit big. My 15mth old climbs a bit but does not walk yet.

If your thinking of settling here or you just want to meet up for a coffee PM me and ket me know.

If you want a play group go to http://www.playgroupaustralia.com.au/sa/ they send you a list. Not been to one yet as we are still settling in but will be soon.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon

Michelle

Guest guest3462

Thanks for that Michelle, I'll go on the drive and collect it from its resting place post haste!

JC xxx