Guest sharkbiscuit

Just arrived in Port Noarlunga!

Guest sharkbiscuit

Hi, We have just arrived in Port Noarlunga from Southampton, UK. We feel like we're beginning to get sorted - we have a bank account, medicare no's and a car - yey!! The next major hurdle is to find somewhere to live...

We would love to hear from other families in the same position, and maybe get together for a coffee or a beer?!

Guest Guest75

Hiya

Welcome to PIA - you are bound to make friends via this forum.

Share your thoughts and experiences..

Deffo would not go swimming at the moment with a name like that!!!:arghh::arghh::biglaugh:

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome to austrialia :wubclub:

sounds like we are in the same boat - we are on day 10 and also got bank, medicare and car sorted - now looking for rentals :goofy:

atm we are in seaford rise ... so just 'around the corner' lol

Welcome to the south! We started in out in Noarlunga and have settled just up the road in Christies Beach. Give us a shout if you fancy meeting up sometime.

Guest Lisado

I can't imagine living anywhere else than Port Noarlunga - its fanatastic

Best drive home from work

Give us a shout if you need anything

Lisa

Guest Mrs DizzyRascal

Hi we're just up the road in Coromandel Valley, Port Noarlunga has a fabulous beach give a shout

would love to have a meet upxx

Sarah 37

Nick 38

Harry 14

Mariah 12

Shea 6

Guest Debbie

Hi and Welcome

yes Port Noarlunga is a lovely place

shout if need anything

you'll meet lots here im sure :)

good to see lots moving locally

Guest Team 'W'

hi there

sharkbiscuit is a good name but if you go in the sea at the moment " youll be sharkbait" so be careful, hey welcome to the forum guys great to hear from you .ye port noarlungas cool so again if you need anythin give us a shout an we,ll try to accomodate!!your doin real gud were ur up to now so dont rush into anythin

view a few see whats bein offered on the rental side an if you need advice the guys on ere always have a lot to say so "ye" gud luck

Guest annbee

hi there we have been here 19 years and from Southampton - wish you well in your new adventure.

Guest sharkbiscuit

Hi Cat

Thanks for your message! Hopefully I will meet you tomorrow as I'm living next door to Lisa and I think she has arranged to meet with the kids at Noarlunga so we're going to tag along if that's okay.

Best Wishes

Ellie x

Guest sharkbiscuit

Hi Cat

So sorry we did not see you today. We ended up going to the pool a lot later than we thought - gone 11am! I didn't want you to think i'd arranged to say hello to you all and not shown up. Me and Lisa and families came together and she didnt realise the school assembly was going to go on so long!!

My husband is hoping to meet up with some of you guys on Tuesday am with our daughter Rosie but hopefully I'll meet you soon - my mob no is 0448258528, so if you fancy getting together at some point just give me a call

Best wishes

Ellie x

Guest kelv&haley

hi ya, isnt it great to finally be here?

we have been here 3 weeks now and have just moved to seaford,so not far from you,and i have a 1 year old to entertain aswell(well shes 2 next month) but we are both always in need of friends, so if you wanna meet at some point when my older two are at school and kindy that would be good,i here theres a indoor place area in christies beach,ball pits and slides etc(cant remember the name) and we could get a coffee too???

haley