Staying Cool

John Browning

43 forecast for tomorrow - and our air con still not fixed - I'm off to work, but if anyone can offer somewhere for my folks in their late 70's, and the dog and cat to spend the day, feel free!!!

Diane, -you may well find the local council ("City") are providing drop-in facilities for the elderly during the heat wave...and yes they can provide transport as well

JB :v_SPIN:

43 forecast for tomorrow - and our air con still not fixed - I'm off to work, but if anyone can offer somewhere for my folks in their late 70's, and the dog and cat to spend the day, feel free!!!

Diane, you may well find that the local council are proviniding drop-in facilities for the elderly during the heat wave...and yes -they will provide transport as well

JB:v_SPIN: