Sold stc

Guest Admar72

Guest Admar72

Hi,all

Looks like we have buyer for house,just wondering when a problem will appearer as thing seem to be going so smooth!!!!!!!:err:, we have our flights booked for may and this couldn't be a better time for sale.

Anyone else flying out in may??????

Adam & Maria

Guest The Dimmocks

Hope sale goes smoothly, wish we could find a buyer. Gives us others waiting some hope that there are buyers out there.

Sure you will be there by May.

Michelle

Guest Admar72

Thanks all for your reply's

Just noticed i put thread in wrong forum i was supposed to put in news and gossip! (don't no how to move!!!) .I hope all you sellers have some luck soon selling property this is our second time of putting our house on market. I think what helped me sell was the fact i didn't try to price myself out of market as this is so easy to do. Also we cleared all personal items and clutter. I took the advise of a friend who is a estate agent in oz funny enough.

Adam & Maria

Guest caoimhe

Hope it all goes well, it was only a year ago that we were waiting on something going wrong with our sale but nothing did and we had a chain of 5.

Good luck

oh I move the thread to news and gossip

Guest thekings

Good luck Adam & Maria, we sold STC early October, we were very lucky, sold in 2 weeks had 2 buyers bidding for it!!!

Turned down another offer last week from a buyer who saw it on the net...offered another £10,000 (more than marketed price) and believe it or not we turned them down :huh:

Told him to arrive at the estate agents office with a briefcase full of money in one hand and a solicitor in the other then we'd take him seriously. (He hadn't even been to the area for a look round let alone seen the house in the flesh). Funny we havn't heard anything back....

Like you we are just waiting for something to go wrong but fingers crossed, the buyers seem genuine enough and only live round the corner.