jo_marnes

Moved again!

We are exhausted. Absolutely shattered :SLEEP:

No it's not jet lag - we just moved into our very own house in Hallett Cove. Moving in this heat is hard work! So glad it's all done though and already feel at home. Finally! It has been a long time since we have felt settled - we moved temporarily into my parents house in the UK 6 mths before we emmigrated (they were already here!), went into OAA for 5 weeks in March and have since been renting in Brighton but never really felt 'at home'.

Am really looking forward to cracking on with the work in this house (new kitchen etc) and meeting new people round here. I have already met my neighbour who seems lovely - she has 3 boys too so hopefully our kids will all get on :)

Anyway, time for a barbie, just thought I'd share our good news ;)

Jo xxx

Guest ben&sharon

Hi Jo!

Welcome - we love Hallett Cove. Feeling your pain with the renovations - our house is covered in scaffold at the moment. :err: Wherabouts are you?

Sharon. x

We are on Nannigai Drive - just off Capella. No scaffolding req'd here thankfully, just interior updating. We are going to block up one wall and put a door in another but it is a small job really (though I'm sure the mess will be huge!). Where abouts are you?

Hi, we are not far from you. Moving into Inali Court today - container just arrived at my front door. Feels like Christmas. Hope you settle into your new home quickly. Pop in for a cuppa!

Julie

Guest Guest75

Congrats on the move Jo.

Not envied you doing it in that heat!!!!:unsure::unsure:

Guest guest3462

Congratulations on your new home!

It's tough that you moved in such hot weather, wow you must have been sweating buckets!

Pop the wine corks and crack a cold one you deserve it.

"Welcome HOME"

JC xxxx