Guest eleni

Hi Im new

Guest eleni

Hi all

We arived from uk on august 15th 08 been here over a year .We have had our ups and downs and now we are doing real well Finally!!!!

Im an ozzie from Adelaide Helen 36 my husband Martin 36 is originally from south Africa,we have lived in the UK for 12 years.Although we are a mixed lot we felt quite comfortable with living in uk but moved here as I have family and it s better for the kids.....

Anyway wanting to meet up with like minded people....My husbands a tiler and im in the beauty industry on maternity leave have two girls 3 and 2months

Helen

Guest Debbie

Hi Helen, welcome

I'm Debbie, i have been here for just over 13 years and like you have had many ups and downs, i went to the UK for a holiday last year for 3 months, and again this year although that was going to be long term i returned after 3 months

I didnt have a problem with UK i had other reasons for coming here one being my parents and another for the children, they of course are adults now

I'm glad you and your family are doing well :)

I just wanted to say hi

Guest katieb

Hi Helen,

I live in Gulfview Heights (which is not too far away from you) with my hubby and 14 month old little lad.

Just to let you know that there are some of us that meet up (with the little ones) most weeks, usually in a park or kids play area.

If you are interested in joining us send me a PM.

Katie :jiggy:

Guest eleni

Thanks for welcoming me ,id love to meet up in gulfveiw heights ,please let me know more...

helen

Guest eleni

Hi

thanks for welcoming me ,id love to meet up.am new to using this site ,so not so familiar with lingo.

when is the next meet up?

helen

Guest katieb
    Hi

thanks for welcoming me ,id love to meet up.am new to using this site ,so not so familiar with lingo.

when is the next meet up?

helen

Hi Helen,

Sorry to confuse you PM just means Private Messaging through this website (like email).

The next meet is tomorrow at 10 am at Tusmore Park, Burnside (sorry a bit short notice I know). It is about a 45 minute drive from our area. The park has a great big covered paddling pool so is ideal for the little ones to cool down.

No worries if you can't make it this week as the group meets up most weeks.

Katie

Guest eleni

Thanks for letting me know for this week ,i cant make it this time ,but please let me know for next meeting.

many thanks Helen

Guest eleni

Hi Debbie finally got few mons to my self...

Yeah iv been up and back few times adelaide uk uk adelaide back again and a stint in melbourne,now settled in adelaide again ....takes a while to feel comfortable in oz so used to uk way of life shopping holidays..i think you know what i mean but adelaide is great.Just had another child Emme she is two mths old and Olivia who has lots of energy...

Olivia just fractured her leg so limited to when I can go out with her

So hows your week been.

Also can you tellme how to send a PM?

helen