sue2oz

made me laugh :)

Was at colenades sunday, in the KFC queue and it was CHOCKER! the next minute what comes on the music speakers "white christmas" , was smiling silly to meself!

standing there sweating, hundred's of people in shorts t-shirts etc, and thought "if me family could see me now":biglaugh:

Its weird being hot at christmas time, looking for things to cool you off rather than warm you up:)

sue xxx

Guest LOOBYLOO

Hi Sue

Decided today to start Xmas shopping for our boys (back in UK would have been sorted by now and be wrapping etc). How can you think of Christmas when it's soooo hot?! After nearly a year still trying to get my head round it.

Hi Sue

Decided today to start Xmas shopping for our boys (back in UK would have been sorted by now and be wrapping etc). How can you think of Christmas when it's soooo hot?! After nearly a year still trying to get my head round it.

i know what you mean lynn, i would of had me 3 outfits EACH for the kids, socks underwear slippers pj's coats, hats scarfs etc etc etc:goofy:. wish i had made the move 10 years ago when we had the chance! would have save myself $$$$$$$

sue xxxx:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

:biglaugh:

It's one of those "we are in Australia" moments - enjoy:):)

We still get them now.