Guest Andrew&Ren

Campervan Hire

Guest Andrew&Ren

Hey all:wubclub:

Can anyone recommend a cheap campervan hire company????

Looking at doing the Great ocean rd over new years!!!:)

Guest Lulujim

Hi - We're looking at doing the same thing! (But with 2 small children - so prob not quite the same thing :biglaugh:)

Have you tried Maui? We have used them before and they're good - Britz are also supposed to be ok..:)

HTH! Alexis

Guest Fancy a Beer

It is a brilliant trip and one I highly recommend, only thing I would say is that we did it same time of year a couple of years back and at some points the flys were really really mental!!

So my huge tip is buy some Fly Hats with the Nets (especially for the kids!!) they really will make you enjoy the experience so much more!! When we went so many were wearing them and we were the odd ones out!! I have a photo of my husband in a red t-shirt and you can only just make out the colour of it as the back is that covered in flys!! :biglaugh:

I think with the heat being so early the flys are gonna be bad, we just got back from Port Hughes and have been a few times and never had a problem with flys but this trip they were REALLLLLY annoying, loads of them!! :arghh:

Guest Andrew&Ren
    It is a brilliant trip and one I highly recommend, only thing I would say is that we did it same time of year a couple of years back and at some points the flys were really really mental!!

So my huge tip is buy some Fly Hats with the Nets (especially for the kids!!) they really will make you enjoy the experience so much more!! When we went so many were wearing them and we were the odd ones out!! I have a photo of my husband in a red t-shirt and you can only just make out the colour of it as the back is that covered in flys!! :biglaugh:

I think with the heat being so early the flys are gonna be bad, we just got back from Port Hughes and have been a few times and never had a problem with flys but this trip they were REALLLLLY annoying, loads of them!! :arghh:

Thanks for the tip...i hate flies!!!:(

Cheers for the recommendations peeps..keep em coming!!!!!