Metal Polishing Jobs

Guest Gill Taylor

Guest Gill Taylor

Hi we are looking to come out in February/March 2010 and would like to set up some interviews for my husband - very experienced Metal Polisher but we are finding it difficult to look for jobs while still being in the UK. Can anybody help us here??? any help what so ever would be good we have CV's to send out to companies if anybody has addresses? :)

we are looking at Adelaide or Perth but we are very flexible

Hi we are looking to come out in February/March 2010 and would like to set up some interviews for my husband - very experienced Metal Polisher but we are finding it difficult to look for jobs while still being in the UK. Can anybody help us here??? any help what so ever would be good we have CV's to send out to companies if anybody has addresses? :)

we are looking at Adelaide or Perth but we are very flexible

Here you go try this guy i belive that he is a pom might be able to point you in the right direction http://www.motorcyclepolishing.com.au/# and this is his other site http://www.glmmetalpolishers.com.au/

also saw this job

http://jobsearch.gov.au/findajob/job.aspx?SearchBy=Occ&Occ=U2T3&LocationCode=51%&CurrId=202191720&Ref=findajob/searchresults.aspx

Hope these help.

Nigel

Guest Gill Taylor

Hi Nigel

Thank you very much for your help - we are in the process of sending a CV at this very moment - thanks once again - a beer will be waiting for you when we get there.

cheers

Gill and Phil Taylor:)

You’re welcome

Good luck with the job

You might have to hold on to that beer as we are not in Adelaide yet, we have our visa but have to sort out some things before we make any moves.

Nigel

Guest Fancy a Beer

Hi sent you a PM from the other thread, but my advice is to look at www.yellowpages.com.au and search for companies in the field you want to work for and put together a letter and CV and email it to them, we found this worked really well for us when we were coming out for a rekkie!

To be honest most people find that companies are really only that interested in you if you are actually here, also bear in mind that this time of year many companies are so flat out that recruitment is the last things on their minds to!!

Good luck!!

Guest SA Great
Trident tooling closed down but there is Diemould, Precise, Nylastics, Levetts, QPE, Star Tooling, Esstek and many many more tooling companies.[/quote

That goes to show how long it has been sincce i looked for toolmaking jobs....:chatterbox:

HG

Don't blame you mate, it's a dying industry. I must get out of it!!