Guest Gill Taylor

Metal Polishing Jobs

Guest Gill Taylor

Hi we are looking to come out in February/March 2010 and would like to set up some interviews for my husband - very experienced Metal Polisher but we are finding it difficult to look for jobs while still being in the UK. Can anybody help us here??? any help what so ever would be good we have CV's to send out to companies if anybody has addresses? :)

we are looking at Adelaide or Perth but we are very flexible

Guest knsc
    Hi we are looking to come out in February/March 2010 and would like to set up some interviews for my husband - very experienced Metal Polisher but we are finding it difficult to look for jobs while still being in the UK. Can anybody help us here??? any help what so ever would be good we have CV's to send out to companies if anybody has addresses? :)

we are looking at Adelaide or Perth but we are very flexible

Here you go try this guy i belive that he is a pom might be able to point you in the right direction http://www.motorcyclepolishing.com.au/# and this is his other site http://www.glmmetalpolishers.com.au/

also saw this job

http://jobsearch.gov.au/findajob/job.aspx?SearchBy=Occ&Occ=U2T3&LocationCode=51%&CurrId=202191720&Ref=findajob/searchresults.aspx

Hope these help.

Nigel

Guest Gill Taylor

Hi Nigel

Thank you very much for your help - we are in the process of sending a CV at this very moment - thanks once again - a beer will be waiting for you when we get there.

cheers

Gill and Phil Taylor:)

Guest knsc

You’re welcome

Good luck with the job

You might have to hold on to that beer as we are not in Adelaide yet, we have our visa but have to sort out some things before we make any moves.

Nigel

Guest Gill Taylor

Hi there

Thanks very much for your reply - will take a look at them - cheers!

Guest SA Great

Trident tooling closed down but there is Diemould, Precise, Nylastics, Levetts, QPE, Star Tooling, Esstek and many many more tooling companies.

Guest Fancy a Beer

Hi sent you a PM from the other thread, but my advice is to look at www.yellowpages.com.au and search for companies in the field you want to work for and put together a letter and CV and email it to them, we found this worked really well for us when we were coming out for a rekkie!

To be honest most people find that companies are really only that interested in you if you are actually here, also bear in mind that this time of year many companies are so flat out that recruitment is the last things on their minds to!!

Good luck!!

Guest Ledges

Hi,

You could also try Rexco..a recruiting agency:

11 Dudley Rd

Marryatville SA 5068, Australia

+61 8 8332 7210

caroline

Trident tooling closed down but there is Diemould, Precise, Nylastics, Levetts, QPE, Star Tooling, Esstek and many many more tooling companies.[/quote

That goes to show how long it has been sincce i looked for toolmaking jobs....:chatterbox:

HG

Guest SA Great
    Trident tooling closed down but there is Diemould, Precise, Nylastics, Levetts, QPE, Star Tooling, Esstek and many many more tooling companies.[/quote

That goes to show how long it has been sincce i looked for toolmaking jobs....:chatterbox:

HG

Don't blame you mate, it's a dying industry. I must get out of it!!