Sign in to follow this  
Guest SteveandZita

Any Shotokan Karate enthusiasts?!

Guest SteveandZita

Hi everyone!! My partner and I are moving over to Adelaide in March 2010.:jiggy: We can't wait to get there but have to get our house sold. I was just wondering if there are any Shotokan karate enthusiasts amongst you?

Best wishes,

Zita

Guest Murphysegg

Hi,

I have not tried Karate, but am attending a Hapkido class run by a guy who also instructs Karate.

Here's the link to his website - http://www.aacd.info/ - operates in the Northern suburbs.

He's extremely experienced, professional & explains things to finite detail in extremely easy to follow terms.

I believe there's lots of Martial Arts instructors/classes in & around Adelaide, i suppose it just depends where your going to situate yourself & finding one you have confidence in.

Hope this is of help.

Guest SteveandZita

Thanks for your reply I have checked out the website and its looks very interesting. I can't wait to get over and visit some clubs.

I am in abit of a dilemma as my sensei wants me to open a club out there to expand our karate tree, which I would like to do out of loyalty, however I need to continue training and developing myself and I'm not sure I can do this without joining another club.

I'm sure I'll work it all out one way or another once I get there.

Thanks,

Zita

Guest kangomik

Theres a place on North East Road Holden hill area, (aaks?) i should know more because my kids go!

Very good, and a great bunch of people.

Guest SteveandZita
    Theres a place on North East Road Holden hill area, (aaks?) i should know more because my kids go!

Very good, and a great bunch of people.

Yes that's the Adelaide Academy of Karate Shotokan isn't it - I found the website when googling and wasn't sure if it was an old site or not - thank you, I'll check them out.