Mr & Mrs Taz

football and surfing courses.

hi my 11 year old and 8 year old nephews arrive for a 4week holiday on Sunday,they are asking me about surfing and football training courses whilst they are here.

Any help with this,whats out there for the kids to do?

Cheers.

hi my 11 year old and 8 year old nephews arrive for a 4week holiday on Sunday,they are asking me about surfing and football training courses whilst they are here.

Any help with this,whats out there for the kids to do?

Cheers.

Here is a surfing one for you. but not sure as to where you are in Adelaide tho...

http://www.academyofsurfing.com/schools-oceanliving.html

HG

Guest Aussie pat

Our son's school uses a organisation called Football Focus. You could try asking them about coaching. They cover quite a lot of Adelaide. Neil, our son's coach, emigrated from the UK a few years ago (was a professional footballer in the UK). They are very professional with lots of nice new equipment. The coaching is to a high standard.

http://www.footballfocus.com.au

Our son's school uses a organisation called Football Focus. You could try asking them about coaching. They cover quite a lot of Adelaide. Neil, our son's coach, emigrated from the UK a few years ago (was a professional footballer in the UK). They are very professional with lots of nice new equipment. The coaching is to a high standard.

www.footballfocus.com.au

Thanks for taking time to reply,we live at O'halloran hill.

Cheers.