Rental needed Golden Grove, Greenwith Areas

Maggiemoo

Guest Fancy a Beer
Hi we are looking for a long-term rental in the above or surrounding areas for as soon as possible. If anyone knows of a friend or aquaintence who might have something or are breaking their lease can you please let us know.

Many thanks,

Margaret :)

Hi Margaret

We live in Greenwith, if I hear of anything will let you know, have a few friends that have rentals but think they all full, will ask about if any joy will let you know!

Rentals do tend to go very quick round here so I think you will find it probably easier to get one when you arrive, worth looking at Toop and Toop Website they have a big presence here in Golden Grove/Greenwith

Good Luck :)

Hi Margaret

We live in Greenwith, if I hear of anything will let you know, have a few friends that have rentals but think they all full, will ask about if any joy will let you know!

Rentals do tend to go very quick round here so I think you will find it probably easier to get one when you arrive, worth looking at Toop and Toop Website they have a big presence here in Golden Grove/Greenwith

Good Luck :)

Thanks for that Fancy a Beer, we are already here and staying in Elizabeth Vale with friends at the moment. Our son has started at Golden Grove Primary today so want to get something as quick as possible to be on the right side of the road.

I would appreciate you keeping your eyes and ears open for anything and will certainly look on Toop and Toop.

Margaret

Guest Fancy a Beer
Thanks for that Fancy a Beer, we are already here and staying in Elizabeth Vale with friends at the moment. Our son has started at Golden Grove Primary today so want to get something as quick as possible to be on the right side of the road.

I would appreciate you keeping your eyes and ears open for anything and will certainly look on Toop and Toop.

Margaret

GG Primary must of become more flexible when we arrived they didnt take anyone unless you lived in the school boundary!! My kids are at Greenwith Primary, both schools pretty much the same standard, comes down to personal choice at the end of the day!

Did ask today and know one knew of any available for now, I would register will all agents in the area, and check out Realestate.com! They do come up but go very quick!

THanks alot for that. Apparently most schools have relaxed their intake criteria recently so we were very lucky. He seemed to really enjoy his first day yesterday so only time will tell. We are going to register with a few agents in the area to see if that helps.

Keeps your ears open though! Thanks, Margaret

Hi Tina,

Our son has just gone into year 4/5 (he is 10). Had just gone into year 6 (last year before secondary school back in the UK). This is his 3rd day but so far, touch wood, he seems to love it. We are going to the school concert tomorrow night (weather permitting) will you be there?

Margaret

Yes I am but now its been moved to the high school I might not stay long as my son has Aspergers and isn't to great at indoor things like that but as he has a lead part as a blade of green grass lol I will have to go and see how he goes:skeptical:

If you fancy meeting up for a coffee one morning PM me I know what its like at 1st when you dont know anyone, but most of the mum's seem very friendly.

As for a rental try Julie at ray Whites in Golden grove she's really helpful we rented off them before we bought:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guy's, just wanted to let you know that we have managed to secure a rental in Wynn Vale, just 4 mins drive from the school which is fantastic. In the end we actually were offered 2 x rentals. One in Wynn Vale and one in Greenwith. We went for WV as it was bigger with more yard space and for less money. Both were the exact same distance from the school as well.

Thanks for all your help and advice. Now to find jobs!?!?!

Margaret x

Guest kangomik

Good news on securing the rental, we live in Greenwith, the kids still go primary school in Highbury, but will probably got to Golden Grove when they go to secondary in 12 months time.

When do you move in?