Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Blaxlands

horse-riding

Guest The Blaxlands

Hi, (poms in adelaide was my mums idea :D )

my name is Amanda and I am 14 years old,

we should be completing the sale of our house soon and should be out in auzzie by the new year.

I've been doing horseriding for about 7 years and I was wondering whether anyone here knows of any stables that i could get a job at, or have lessons at in the Hallet Cove or Seaford area. I have had lessons at my stables all the time i have been there and help out all the time, i also am breaking a horse in at the moment and I was going to loan a horse but got let down by his owner:)

please reply back, i would love to make friends too and I really need to find a stables because i can't stand not being with horses !

thankyou for reading :D

love amanda xx

Guest Lulujim

HIya - My daughter is much younger than you - but has just started horse riding lessons in Adelaide. She goes here:

http://windemerelodge.com/

They are very good and have riders of all ages. I'm not sure if that's too far from where you wanted to be though??

Hope this helps! :)

Guest Skippy

Hi,

I love horse riding I use to do it when I was 8 years old. :cute: I went to London to do it. It was really fun I rode a horse called Pumkin everyone at school made fun of me because of that.:(

Reply Soon... Love Jessica x :)

Guest The Blaxlands

Hi Jessica,

do you ride in australia ? if you do , can you tell me where you ride at ? because i would really like to start my riding again straight away in australia and maybe get a job at a stables :)

love amanda xx

Guest Skippy

Hi Again,

Me and my family will go horse riding in Adelaide because it's cheap, But we don't know where it is yet but we will find out :) We might even take lessons :)

From Jessica x