Guest xhaylesx

WANTED: Baby bits

Guest xhaylesx

We have a baby due in May and it has dawned on me that as we have taken non of our bits from the UK I have a HUGE shopping list.:goofy:

Since I tend to have somewhat large babies, who grow out of things very fast I thought I would ask to see if anyone here has in particular;

A bassinett/crib/hammock

A baby capsule (newborn car seat).

Or if you happen to have any other equipment you want to sell please feel free to PM me. :wubclub:

Guest Roo1

Hiya Hayley,

Congrats on the pregnancy once again!! As you know my little bub is 6 months now and soon I'll be selling on his things.

What comes to mind right now is his Pram, baby gym and baby bouncer seat (which has been fab).

Not ready to sell just yet but keep them in mind if you haven't got these things in a couple of months.

Judi xxx

A friend of mines giving away a cot (will have to buy a mattress) all you have to do is collect from noarlunga downs...........pm me if you are interested

Jo :0)

Guest familygood

I am expecting in May too!! If there is anything you dont want let me know as I dont have anything to bring out with me as we are not shipping much stuff.. We arrive mid Jan.

Guest DHDH

Hello There...

We have so much baby stuff that we do not need anymore:

We have travel cot (which has a basinet level, we used this for both new born girls), baby bouncer, pram, baby capsule (UK), baby bath, tiny avent bottles which have not been used, lots of baby clothes for a girl, ikea change table, Fisher price play mat.

We can sell them for a really cheap price as it would nice to just get rid of it. Although sad at the same time to say goodbye to the baby stage.

Heidi

Please let me know if your interested.

Hiya,

I am due in April, we might be interested in some of the things that you mentioned Heidi. Have you got any more info? or any pics? especially the travel cot and play mat. I just bought a bouncer.

Thanks Liz

We have lots of baby stuff we no longer need and are selling. Including 3 wheel stroller which is only 7 months in, in excellent condition as it has only done shops and school run. We paid over $800 for it, and it is still under warranty. A few other bits and pieces, so feel free to PM me, and i will get my OH to sort things out.

Guest Abby

Hi We have a 3 wheeler stroller 6 months old, great for beach etc... very good condition $310 new after $120 or close, let me know if it would suit any one, we are in Coromandel Valley.

Regards

Abby a very happy POM in adelaide

Guest alice123
    We have a baby due in May and it has dawned on me that as we have taken non of our bits from the UK I have a HUGE shopping list.:goofy:

Since I tend to have somewhat large babies, who grow out of things very fast I thought I would ask to see if anyone here has in particular;

A bassinett/crib/hammock

A baby capsule (newborn car seat).

Or if you happen to have any other equipment you want to sell please feel free to PM me. :wubclub:

hi i have some baby stiff if you would like it

email me at ckrause5@bigpond.com

Guest alice123
    Hello There...

We have so much baby stuff that we do not need anymore:

We have travel cot (which has a basinet level, we used this for both new born girls), baby bouncer, pram, baby capsule (UK), baby bath, tiny avent bottles which have not been used, lots of baby clothes for a girl, ikea change table, Fisher price play mat.

We can sell them for a really cheap price as it would nice to just get rid of it. Although sad at the same time to say goodbye to the baby stage.

Heidi

Please let me know if your interested.

ih what have you got please let me no

email me at ckrause5@bigpond.com