Guest Skippy

Hi Everyone :)

Guest Skippy

Dear All,

Hi i'm Jessica i'm 9 years old and i'm moving to Adelaide on the 1st Feb next year i'm sooo excited!!! :arghh: Does anyone go to Hallet Cove Primary School? What lessons do you do? And what are the teachers like? What is the food like there? Or do you have to take packed lunch? Is it easy or hard to make friends? Mum and Dad have promised me and my 3 sisters to get a dog and possibly a kitten! When we have our own house. We might get a Toy Poodle for our dog because my mum and dad think it won't shed so much hair! I would love to hear anyone reply...

:wubclub:

Guest Skippy

Please someone reply to my post as my sisters have already made some friends on here:):confused:!!!

Guest Skippy

Hi Nathan,

Can you be my friend please because my sisters have loads of friends on here! :0

:(:unsure:

Guest Skippy

Hi Lauren,

We moved here in Febuary 2010 and we like it here very much :) Me and my sisters go to Hallett Cove School and it is brilliant! :) It took a little while to make friends :) The children here are nice. Plus I've got some friends now.

From Skippy

P.S Please reply! :)

hi skippy thanks for the messge are you having fun ? what school uniforms like where do you do your lesons. did you miss your family or friends at first hope you have a lot more fun whats your favrite colour mine is lilac

Guest bethvilla

Lol my mom and dad said that possibly we could have a dog over there too !!!! Hope we can :-D