Lol63

Christies Beach or Wirrenda?

Hey everyone, Im Shaun. We moved to Morphett Vale 3 weeks ago, and we're looking at schools for the start of next year. Im going into Year 10, by the way. Christies Beach High looks really good, but my sister is bent towards Wirreanda High. We've been told that Christies Beach is rough, though, but it dont sound that bad,

Any further info would help, cheers.

Shaun. :cute:

Guest cazzie

Hi Shaun,

I have taught in both schools and to be honest they are a bit on the rough side but no more so than the school I taught in in England. I really like Christies Beach as the staff there are great. I don't think there is much in it really - the Aussie way of teaching and learning is so different from England anyway so expect it to be more relaxed all round. Good luck with your choices.

Were on Brodie rd/Flaxmill, mum says we are just outside the zone, is it worth a phonecall? or are the schools really strict on zoning, as me n my sis wanted to go there

Guest Nick11
    Were on Brodie rd/Flaxmill, mum says we are just outside the zone, is it worth a phonecall? or are the schools really strict on zoning, as me n my sis wanted to go there

Yes they are strict on zoning - however if they have a spare space and you ask - you stand a good chance of getting in. Get your parents to ring and ask. If you don't ask - you'll never know.

Yes they are strict on zoning - however if they have a spare space and you ask - you stand a good chance of getting in. Get your parents to ring and ask. If you don't ask - you'll never know.

Yes they are very strict on the zoning, but definitely agree, its certainly worth phoning...

My daughter is there...just about to finish year 8....