Guest Zako999

White-Tip Spider!

Guest Zako999

Hi all,

Tonight we recently found a whitetip spider in my sons bedroom. Last week we found a redback in the bathroom. I'm really worried now, just asking, whats the best way to keep the spiders out of the house? Is there anybody i can ring up and they come and spray inside and outside the house to keep them out?

Thanks,

Anne

Guest Tina

bomb the house with mortein bombs... we use them and never have any insects in the house.. you get them from any supermarket pack of 3 for around $13... it should be done every 3 months but i must admit we havent done it through the winter and the house was still fine, but we did do it recently when spring hit and everything starts to wake up.

Guest kangomik

agree, spray regular and spray everywhere. the majority will stay out doors then

i use a company called ozziemozzie as i hate spiders i will pm their number , cost depends on size of house i payed around $120 for a 3 bed house includes outside, lasts about 10 month depending on rainfall :)

Guest k8bug79
    i use a company called ozziemozzie as i hate spiders i will pm their number , cost depends on size of house i payed around $120 for a 3 bed house includes outside, lasts about 10 month depending on rainfall :)

Do you know ifthe professionals can do cars aswell? I am terrified of the idea of a huntsman in the car, I am planning on gettin the professionals in to do the house and stocking up on the bombs everyone keeps talking about, but can never see any info on tackling the cars, is it worth it or possible?