Heart break!!!

Guest Nick11

It wasnt for real, it was on later in the day and they said it was just a bit of fun for the radio, another stunt by thr great man...

HG

OH JOY OF JOY :biglaugh:

MY DREAM IS STILL ALIVE.:notworthy:

Guest guest3462

However his mum has just been on 5live in the UK and announced that it IS true!!! :( still, I was always a Gary girl myself...........

BTW, my circus live dvd will be here next week ...bring on the Boys!!! TT singstar and their best tour ever live!It's going to be a good night for the girls in our house! Come on!!! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

quote=HEAPS GOOD !!!;107952]It wasnt for real, it was on later in the day and they said it was just a bit of fun for the radio, another stunt by thr great man...

HG

Guest guest3462
That he's gay??????:confused:

Well that could be anyone's guess, this is Robbie we're talking about after all......... But if he wants to make an appearnace in Adelaide i'm sure i'll be at the front of a very long line to say hello!:notworthy:

Whichever side he bats for I wish him well, he's been through the mill has the lad and deserves a bit of happiness:)