Guest chidsey

Need Some Friends

Guest chidsey

Hi Mums,

We have been living in Aldinga for 6 weeks now. Hubby has got a job and I am at home with Connor who is 3 and Shannon who is 2. Finding it hard to get friends, been going to playgroups but still feel out of it.

If anyone would like to meet up at Norlunga Wooden Park so the kids and loose there energy and we can have a chat then let me know.

Yvette 36 and Jamie 27 :jiggy:

hello yvette am sue and me and my son harry would love to meet up with you for a gab.

we live in aldinga too ,on monday mornings we do mainly music 10-11-30am and on tuesdays we go to playgroup at the community centre, usually on a friday i go to fun'an play' at christies beach to meet up with other poms for a chat and a cuppa!, if any of these interest you come along you will enjoy it.

I know how hard it is when your brand new to the area and hubbys out at work all day:unsure:

sue xxx

Guest chidsey

Hi Sue,

I also go to this playgroup on a tuesday so must have seen you. Where is the music club tomorrow as the kids will love that.

Yvette

Hi Sue,

I also go to this playgroup on a tuesday so must have seen you. Where is the music club tomorrow as the kids will love that.

Yvette

well you have most problay seen/heard me there, me with my liverpool accent:biglaugh:

mainly music is next door to the aldinga hotel (pub) in the little church hall, its a really lovely group everyone is sooo nice, lots of singing and dancing be warned hehehe!

Its $3.50 per family, the children get morning tea (sandwich biscuit friut drink) and we have a cuppa and a slice of cake/biscuit.

Come along 2mrw i will be, there 10am start.

sue xxx

Guest Tori2

Hi Yvette,

We have been in Aldinga for about 8 weeks now and I also go to the Tuesday playgroup with my youngest Holly.

Sue I think we nearly met a few months ago but things were so hectic with us I didn't get round to it.

Maybe we could arrange an Aldinga beach meet. Love to make some more friends.

Vicky x

Guest chidsey

Okay cool will see you tomorrow!!!!!

Cant say I have heard you though. LOL

Hi Yvette,

We have been in Aldinga for about 8 weeks now and I also go to the Tuesday playgroup with my youngest Holly.

Sue I think we nearly met a few months ago but things were so hectic with us I didn't get round to it.

Maybe we could arrange an Aldinga beach meet. Love to make some more friends.

Vicky x

tori why dont you come along 2mrw morning and we can all meet up and have a gab while the children enjoy themselves.

sue xxx

Guest chidsey

hi Vicky,

Why dont you come along tomorrow as well. Do you come to the playgroup on a tuesday?

Hi Yvette, I've got a 4 old who's always up for a play at the fort. Will PM you my mobile number if you fancy meeting up. We'll also be at Play n Fun soft play centre in Christies Beach if you - or anyone else fancies a play/gossip/coffee. Probably get there around 10.30/11ish.

Catrin

Guest chidsey
    Hi Yvette, I've got a 4 old who's always up for a play at the fort. Will PM you my mobile number if you fancy meeting up. We'll also be at Play n Fun soft play centre in Christies Beach if you - or anyone else fancies a play/gossip/coffee. Probably get there around 10.30/11ish.

Catrin

Hi Catrin,

Yeah that would be good. If you let me know your number and we can arrange to meet. Not been to this Play n Fun. Where about is it?

Yvette

Guest Tori2

Hi Yvette and sue,

Can't make it tomorrow but will look out for you both on Tuesday

Vicky x

Guest guest3462

Hi Yvette,

we're in Aldinga beach too. Where are you, we're in the sunday estate and you are more than welcome to come for a coffee/play date. I have 2 little girls almost 3 and 4years and they will love meeting new friends too. PM me and i'll give you my number. Hope you are ok

Julia, Rich, Carys and Lizzie xxx