last few weeks in UK?

Guest tom and sam

Guest tom and sam

hi tom (10) and sam (7) here,

we are hoing to move in september 2010 and just wondered what are the last few weeks before you leave the UK like? are they scary? did you do you lots of things before you left with friends and family?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Guest Team 'W'

hi tom an sam there will be lots of emotions going on

frightened because your leaving a place that your totally used to.and the long flight ahead.

sad because your leavin friends an family behind

excited to be going somewhere new an meeting lots of different people

unsure cos you dont know if you will like it.

it is hard ,try not to think about it too much till nearer the time just take lots of pickies of your friends and get all there email addresses an theres skype so you will be able to keep in touch with them all back in the uk...

but oz is fab... gettin up an the sun is so bright and the heat is great you will go to school and at the end of the day its beach clothes on an straight down to the sea for a barby or meet up with your new friends cos you will have heaps theres lots to do if you like sport theres an ice rink, a cinema,bowling,baths, but it depends were your gonna be living in the city or by the coast....

but i know one thing for sure you will have a fantastic time so you take care and were always on here if you have anymore questions .I have a boy whos eleven and a little girl whos about to turn nine and they wont come back to the uk they love it here in adelaide so look forward to hearing from you again soon..xx

hi tom (10) and sam (7) here,

we are hoing to move in september 2010 and just wondered what are the last few weeks before you leave the UK like? are they scary? did you do you lots of things before you left with friends and family?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

September is a great time of year to come over. You will be releived when you get on the plane.

• 8 months later...
Guest Castles

the last few weeks r ok,i am 13 so it will be harder for me because i have lived in the uk longer,but for the last couple of weeks i have been away but i am going to stay at home for most off the time i have left in my home country :) but it will just get harder and them it will get easyer,you are young and will make freinds quicly :)