Guest Trakki

Cakes for all Occasions

Guest Trakki

Just a few photos to show the cakes I can do. I also do birthdays, christenings etc.

Prices from $25 depending on size, shape, time it takes me etc. Can normally do short notice cakes too.

All enquiries either pm me on here and I will give you my phone details

Will put more photos on if these are successful.

Thanks

Guest Team 'W'

how long is short notice trakkie..i pmed you two weeks ago but you never got back to me am i too late i need it for fri....thanks hun

Wow they look great. I will definitely be contacting you in the new year for my girls 10th birthday. Will probably need to cakes as they dont like to share

Karen

Guest Trakki
    how long is short notice trakkie..i pmed you two weeks ago but you never got back to me am i too late i need it for fri....thanks hun

just checked in box and only got pm you sent me now, didn't get one before. Will phone you later x

Guest guest3462

Yes Tracey, you need to get your designing head on for this peppa cake that Carys is so desperately wanting!!! You have a few months yet it's not til feb 8th, but Lizzie needs a tinkerbell for 30th jan!!!!!

Not wanting to keep you busy or anything.......

ps, not at play n fun this week, going to the barossa to see the B-52's and the Proclaimers! Will txt you next week and maybe have a picnic at the fort? xxxxxx

Guest Trakki

as requested some more pics but can't find my disc with older ones on at the mo so these are the ones I have done recently

Guest Trakki

Hi all just to let you know that I now have a facebook page for the cakes called Trakki's Cakes and Gifts

there are more photos on there and if I have done a cake for you and you want the photo added please feel free to do so and leave me a message.

Thanks again for the support

Hi all just to let you know that I now have a facebook page for the cakes called Trakki's Cakes and Gifts

there are more photos on there and if I have done a cake for you and you want the photo added please feel free to do so and leave me a message.

Thanks again for the support

Brilliant Tracey and well done, can't wait for Libby's cake... :)

Guest Jo1980

Wow, those cakes look great. My daughter's birthday is in October I'll definately be in touch :-)

Guest Trakki

Hi all

Just a quick note to let you know that as well as the cakes I now do a range of slices. Caramel slices, coffee slices etc, hedgehog slices and other childrens slices like smarties etc and a yummy White chocolate, Pistachio and Cranberry slice. Lots of different ones just ask for the one you want.

Thanks

Don't forget to have a look on my fb page Trakki's Cakes and Gifts

Guest Trakki

Hi all, just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has ordered cakes from me this year, I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have enjoyed making them.

I am not taking anymore orders for december and Jan now as need to spend time with the children and school holidays are just a nightmare to get anything done. I will still take orders for feb onwards.

Hope everyone has a great christmas and fab new year

Guest Guest5035

I am not taking anymore orders for december and Jan now

looks like the cheesecake shop then...

stevo

Guest Trakki

Hi Guys

Just a short note to let you all know that I am now back up and running with the cakes. Give me a shout or pass my details onto anyone who wants a cake for that special occasion. I do cakes for birthdays for all ages, wedding cakes, christenings etc any special occasion. Have a look at my fb page Trakki's Cakes & Gifts, there are photos of cakes I have done including a cupcake wedding cake. Best to ring me as I am not always on the computer. My number is on my fb page.