Guest steph&neil

Glenelg Night Girls out 11/12/09

What would you like to do on the girls night out?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to do on the girls night out?

• Meal & wine?
      • Entrees & drinks?
      • Meet up for drinks?

Guest steph&neil

Sorry took me a while been really busy - Spray Tan & waxing season are now in full swing!!!! please vote to let me know what you think we should do with regards to a having a meal or entrees & drinks - I will also put an option for those of you who would like to meet for drinks only! I will close the thread next Monday so you have a week to let me know & there are about 20 of us x I will as always go with the majority x

thanks Steph, am happy to have entrees or meal. Me, seekingsunshine and mrs coolerking will be booking a taxi once we know where and when we're all meeting. If there's anyone else in the Seaford, Noarlunga, Christies Beach are who wants to share, give me a shout.

Cat xxx

Guest steph&neil

Hi need to know what you all want to do please vote in the poll as this is where I will take the final numbers from thanx steph x

Hi Steph

What time do you think it will start on Friday? I get home from work at Largs Bay just after 6pm so the earliest I could get there is 7pm.

Thanks

Lisa

Guest steph&neil
    Hi Steph

What time do you think it will start on Friday? I get home from work at Largs Bay just after 6pm so the earliest I could get there is 7pm.

Thanks

Lisa

Hi Lisa it will be 7pm onwards I am going to call them today & will post the details! steph x

Guest blinky

Lisa and I are coming from port adelaide ( largs Bay ) If there is anyone up this way that wants a lift. Or anyone that is on that route to glenelg. I have 3 spaces.....

Marie

Guest steph&neil
    Lisa and I are coming from port adelaide ( largs Bay ) If there is anyone up this way that wants a lift. Or anyone that is on that route to glenelg. I have 3 spaces.....

Marie

hi can i check that you have both voted in the poll?? need to know for the final numbers, cheers steph x

Guest steph&neil

Hi Ladies! I have confirmed the booking today - they said Friday would be fine when I booked it but as it is busier with xmas bookings they asked me to confirm today. So we are booked for 7pm onwards! they will set up a table & said it is fine if we don't all want full meals but, asked me to note they have a

***strict NO SEPARATE ACCOUNT POLICY, so if you can look at the menu to give you an idea (they didnt know what the specials would be on Friday yet!!! that way you can make sure you take the correct money or plenty of smaller notes on the night! thanks in advance.

***Drinks including bottles of wine can be purchased at the bar separately but not food.

***The shared fish platters are great & work out at $7 a head min 2 max 6! there are also wedges, fries etc with dips! yummy!

***The table has been booked under my name - INGRAM & there are 20 of us so should be easy to spot! (the gaggle of UK accents should be a give away!!!)

I am bad at the best of times with names so please forgive me (& anyone else) esp after a few glasses of wine!

***There are some of you nice people offering to share lifts etc & if you can assist other then please feel free to post a reply on this thread!

Looking forward to meeting you all & hoping for a great night x

any problems just PM me x

Guest jorose

So the names on the vote list are the ones who have a place? :-)

Guest steph&neil
    So the names on the vote list are the ones who have a place? :-)

hi Jorose yes the poll vote is the A list of celebs for Friday night hahahahaha!!! along with with Zoe & I that's it! ..................there is room for 1 more just incase! just pm me x:cute:

Guest blinky
    Hi Ladies! I have confirmed the booking today - they said Friday would be fine when I booked it but as it is busier with xmas bookings they asked me to confirm today. So we are booked for 7pm onwards! they will set up a table & said it is fine if we don't all want full meals but, asked me to note they have a

***strict NO SEPARATE ACCOUNT POLICY, so if you can look at the menu to give you an idea (they didnt know what the specials would be on Friday yet!!! that way you can make sure you take the correct money or plenty of smaller notes on the night! thanks in advance.

***Drinks including bottles of wine can be purchased at the bar separately but not food.

***The shared fish platters are great & work out at $7 a head min 2 max 6! there are also wedges, fries etc with dips! yummy!

***The table has been booked under my name - INGRAM & there are 20 of us so should be easy to spot! (the gaggle of UK accents should be a give away!!!)

I am bad at the best of times with names so please forgive me (& anyone else) esp after a few glasses of wine!

***There are some of you nice people offering to share lifts etc & if you can assist other then please feel free to post a reply on this thread!

Looking forward to meeting you all & hoping for a great night x

any problems just PM me x

Thanks for all this. Yes I voted too. I did the same as lisa.

See you then.

Marie

Guest jorose
    hi Jorose yes the poll vote is the A list of celebs for Friday night hahahahaha!!! along with with Zoe & I that's it! ..................there is room for 1 more just incase! just pm me x:cute:

Okay dokay. Thanks for organising it. See you Friday.:jiggy:

Guest steph&neil
    Steph

Thanks for organising this I am really looking forward to it. I hope I can make it for 7 but if I am bit late don't worry need to make sure the babysitters are sorted before we leave the house! lol

Just a reminder of the website

http://www.thewharf.com.au/about.shtml

Thanks

Michelle

Hiya no problem & dont worry about what time you get there we are all women so am sure a few will be fashionably late! steph x

Guest fi2009

Hi Catrin, just saw your post for car sharing to Glenelg on friday, i live in seaford rise if thats any use to anybody or if anyone has any space in their car. thanks xx

Guest fi2009

Silly question i know....but where are we eating/meeting?? Been a long day!!!

Guest allie

oh no! didnt vote in the poll - just put a message on the other thread saying that we would go with the majority...ah well that will teach me to check on here more often!!

Have a great night, see you next time :D:D

Marie

hi marie, sent you a pm.

Aileen