Arrived in Adelaide

Pesty650

No not the Pandas - US!! We are finally here.

We got OAA & are living in a unit about 15 mins walk from the CBD which is great. Basic as you would expect but it does the job.

We had Eric & Yvonne from the meet & greet. What a lovely couple, they have been great.

It's been a busy few days shopping for basics, bedding etc. Sorting out phones, etc but really handy being able to walk to Rundle Mall & the city. More jobs to do today & then we need to look for a car to get some transport so we can get out & explore the burbs.

Seems so quiet here after spending a week in Singapore, not that we're complaining!

Looking forward to meeting people from the forum now for coffee or beers :)

Phil & Marianne

Guest WoodMartin

Welcome to Adelaide! Sorry if your welcome was not as great as the Pandas'... at least you're not in quarantine.

I'm up for a beer/coffee if you like? I'm in Norwood (just to the east of CBD) so can easily come into city to meet. Let me know, I'm free any time at the moment while job hunting.

Ali

Welcome to Adelaide! Sorry if your welcome was not as great as the Pandas'... at least you're not in quarantine.

I'm up for a beer/coffee if you like? I'm in Norwood (just to the east of CBD) so can easily come into city to meet. Let me know, I'm free any time at the moment while job hunting.

Ali

Hi

Meeting up would be great, we are free all the time now as well. As you have been here longer than we have maybe you can suggest somewhere in the city to meet up for a drink/coffee :)

I notice that you are from Herefordshire. That's a lovely part of the world. I am from the forest of dean in Gloucestershire, and Phil lived in Ross on Wye for 6 years.

Look forward to seeing you soon

Marianne

Guest WoodMartin
Hi

Meeting up would be great, we are free all the time now as well. As you have been here longer than we have maybe you can suggest somewhere in the city to meet up for a drink/coffee :)

I notice that you are from Herefordshire. That's a lovely part of the world. I am from the forest of dean in Gloucestershire, and Phil lived in Ross on Wye for 6 years.

Look forward to seeing you soon

Marianne

Hi Marianne

Have sent you a PM.

Ali

Guest Bluenose

ps I work in the city if yourselves there and fancy a coffee.....Nano's (just behind the Begian Beer Bar in Rundle Mall) is nice....try the banana bread! It's awesome.

Just PM and I'll try my best to meet you :-)

Cheers

J

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Hi there,

Great to here your easing into it and finding time to relax. Were not quite there yet but not long to go, we arrive Jan 9th :jiggy:so would be great to meet up if were nearby. Keeping fingers crossed for the meet and greet and the accomodation as it all makes the settling in process easier.

Jo and Tom x

Hi there Welcome to Adelaide!!!! Which bit of Lancashire are you from - I am from Rossendale (originally although I havent lived there for quite a while)

Lindsey

Hi Lindsey

We have been living in Lytham St Annes for the past five years. Phil is originally from Bolton and lived there until 1995.

Lytham is nice, its just a shame about Blackpool which is just up the road!

Marianne

Guest georgie and steve

Hi and welco0me, just off to work so i will make it quick, pop round for a brew whenever you like, i will try to pm you our number, also have lots of little social things sorted over the next month, days at the beach and the like. You are welcome to those too. maybe see you soon, georgie steve tom and bob.