Guest brussel sprout

Breaking Lease in Morphett Vale...

Guest brussel sprout

Hi,

We are seriously thinking about breaking our lease on our house in Morphett Vale due to the owners now refusing to let us have our dog here. We are really happy with the house, area, schools (8 minutes to Woodcroft College, 10 to Woodcroft Primary) and if we did not want to bring our dog over we would be very happy to stay here.

4 beds, study, 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining room (used as a rumpus room) and overlooking a reserve & playing fields. 350A$ a week including gardener. Obviously we need to find other accommodation before we can leave here, but we are actively looking and would hope to move soon after the new year if we can find somewhere suitable.

If anyone thinks they may be interested, please PM me.

Er... obviously... NO PETS!!:skeptical:

Guest brussel sprout

Just to add that we have found a new property so we are breaking the lease in mid-january! Signing papers today!!!

So if you are interested please get in touch.

Thanks.

hi,

we are seriously thinking about breaking our lease on our house in morphett vale due to the owners now refusing to let us have our dog here. We are really happy with the house, area, schools (8 minutes to woodcroft college, 10 to woodcroft primary) and if we did not want to bring our dog over we would be very happy to stay here.

4 beds, study, 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining room (used as a rumpus room) and overlooking a reserve & playing fields. 350a$ a week including gardener. Obviously we need to find other accommodation before we can leave here, but we are actively looking and would hope to move soon after the new year if we can find somewhere suitable.

If anyone thinks they may be interested, please pm me.

Could I just ask what are the financial consequences of breaking a lease early, interested cos landlord is arse-fartin about and takin his time fixin the aircon..4 wks+ and still waitin

Guest brussel sprout

Hi,

We rent through Residential Letting and the following is what applies to us.

We have to pay the rent until the new tenants move in, pay for any advertising costs and there is a penalty payment which is fixed by the rent tribunal at between nothing and 2.2 times the weekly rent (depending on length of rental period left). Plus normally you have to pay for the carpets to be professionally cleaned.

I think that's it!

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jon & Nikki

Guest lize smit

Hi There, we might be interested in taking over your rent contract. Can you please supply me with the adress of the property as well as a contact number for yourself? How many months of rental have you got left?

LIZE

Guest brussel sprout
    Hi There, we might be interested in taking over your rent contract. Can you please supply me with the adress of the property as well as a contact number for yourself? How many months of rental have you got left?

LIZE

Hi,

The house is still available, a viewing is being held on Wednesday at 5.15pm. Should you wish to come and have a look tomorrow, give us a call and pop round. Our phone number is (08)83825759. I believe the lease will be for 12 months from when you take over, although this may be negotiable! If you ring us or PM us we'll give you the details of the letting agent, addresss, etc. and can answer any questions.

Thanks & Regards,

BS