Guest Tina

Channel 7two

Guest Tina

i am not too bothered with soaps much, plus i dont get to watch tv until about 8pm onwards, but it would be nice to here an English accent on tv instead of American... but anyway... am i seeing things but is coronation street and emmerdale on the new 7two channel at 2.30pm everyday??? i am at work all day but would consider setting the tape if it is.:jiggy:

Guest the4hopes

Dont worry you're not missing much, they are both from about 10 years ago, but it is good to here the familiar music and accents, just to remind me of watching these soaps in a cold wet land!

Strange, because I hear plenty of UK accents on TV here (when I watch, that is). The Bill, Taggart, Jonathan Creek, documentaries etc. Not often that there isn't a UK programme on - perhaps it's just not soaps that are lacking?

Jim

Guest Tina

and i have just noticed the new 2009 red dwarf too...

fantastic for free viewing...

Dont worry you're not missing much, they are both from about 10 years ago, but it is good to here the familiar music and accents, just to remind me of watching these soaps in a cold wet land!

10 years old! bummer...I was actually looking forward to this

Guest guest569

i worked in an old ladies house the other day and heard the corrie music. Couldn't believe it when i saw how old the episode of corrie was !!! I had to spoil it for the old dear and tell her that Richard drives his car into the river to try and kill gail and her son !!!!:biglaugh:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

the Take started last night on C7, some good english accents on that. Based on the Martina Cole book, London gangland type stuff they are calling it Britians Underbelly!

Guest Guest75
    the Take started last night on C7, some good english accents on that. Based on the Martina Cole book, London gangland type stuff they are calling it Britians Underbelly!

It looks good so far.

Very similar to Underbelly - which I loved to watch.

Guest Debbie

i watched this show when i was in UK earlier in the year and thought it was one of the best thing's they showed on tv and now I'm back in Adelaide I'm watching it again lol dunno what that says about me :err:

though i was quite addicted to the british comedy channel there too

Guest Messua

UKTV is about 12 months behind the UK with Coronation Street and a bit more than that with Emmerdale and Eastenders. We were pleased because it meant that by the time we got Foxtel, we hadn't missed a lot of the story.:)

Guest guest569
    UKTV is about 12 months behind the UK with Coronation Street and a bit more than that with Emmerdale and Eastenders. We were pleased because it meant that by the time we got Foxtel, we hadn't missed a lot of the story.:)

Only about 3 months behind the UK in Eastenders.:jiggy:

And corrie is on twice a night to try and catch up a bit.